Reviews for Harry Potter - Reptilia28 Challenge
Mythicall Moon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Very nice!

I wonder if you will continue this story.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Old magic well that is definitely as power he knows not
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
this is a good story so far, i hope you update it soon
Kalladin1989 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Interesting story. I hope you continue it.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is the first DA fic that didn't list his previous deaths and who caused them. Why?
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awesome first chapter.
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
"Ye Olde Magicka" Interesting. I can't wait to read this.
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
as all the others who took that challenge, this one is interesting, so keep writing and try to finish it, unlike the others...
CrazyReader3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Looking forward to reading you take on Reptilia's challenge. Stories that come from it are my favorites, so please continue as i am eagerly waiting your update. The start is very promising, just add a little bit more detail in your development and get to Hermione's part faster (she's my fave pairing with Harry) and love the whole bashing thing with molly, ginny, ron and dumbledore. Looking forward to reading more and may have more concrits later. Thank you.
capet chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ive read most of the fics based off this challenge and I love most of them. Hope to see you live up to the other fics. Hopefully yours is original. Although I hope if you get harry and hermione hook up they are at least fully into their teens at least 14 or 15 cause frankly before that its very icky
hope to see more of this fic
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is a bit different so far, and I am looking forward to seeing how it is going to continue.

kaijean81 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Looks like a good start so far. Hope you keep up the good work.
god of all chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
well i like it so far.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Good to see another take on the Reptilia28 challenge, the story has been added to the Community Don’t Fear The Reaper where we try to track every response to this challenge.

I like the way you have started and I’m looking forward to what you come up with next. That said, I have a few points where you might want to correct some things:

The following sentence at the beginning of your story struck me as quite wrong: “A middle aged man, possibly thirty”. Being somewhat older myself, I think most people around thirty would be greatly offended by that. You don’t call people middle aged before they’re 55 or something when the average wizard reaches an age over 100 and Muggles are no slouches in that department as well. But then, you’re still in university and maybe you look at thirty-something as middle aged. I know my own perception of age has changed a lot over time.

And then, just a few sentences later, he’s a young man again.

In the sentence: “The sickly sweet way in which Harry said adjustments reminded him of Professor Umbridge”, Harry should read Alkali.

Again, well done and good luck and inspiration for the next installments.