Reviews for Wesker's Conquest
Lee and Kenny chapter 7 . 3/15
Lee: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Kenny: AHAAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN! Wow...
Rosario Alexandersson1993 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love this story sooo much I can't stop reading it. Please, please make a sequel, I would love to know what happens next. And bless your heart for writing this story :-)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
This fic was wonderful and as another reviewer has said I hope there will be a sequel to it. Well done, I really did enjoy it! :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Wow so this is possibly how jake was concieved huh? I'm loving this fic. Can't stop reading. Onward to see what else happens. :)
fakediamond chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
You know, if this is how he really got down, there's likely a few little Weskers we don't know about.
JG Studios chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
So is this it? Interesting story.

It'd be really neat to see a sequel to this, a follow up story of how Annika raises Jake up to the point when she dies. Maybe somtime in the future. ;)
Ultimolu chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Jake is born! \o-o/
Too bad his father's a deadbeat. -_-
Wesker should be dragged on the Jerry Springer show and be pelted with rotten eggs.
Toggstasy chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
This is an amazing story, you write so well, and get the personalities of all the characters rather perfectly. When Annika learns of the true Albert Wesker, hoo boy that's gonna be interesting. In any case, keep up the good work.
dietcokebreath chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Well, there Wesker goes, putting dents in poor Jake's head.

I love and enjoy this story so much! Thanks for your updates.
Ultimolu chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Well, your father was right. He was an American dog after all.

Poor Annika. Wesker is a grade A asshole. -_-
MissLethargic chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I really enjoy your writing style and the supporting characters and such detail in this story :) Very well-written! Please update soon!
Ultimolu chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I have a very bad feeling that Wesker's going to pretend he doesn't know her and just embarrass her in front of everyone. C'mon, if he left her with that child and knew full well her father was going to react that way, that's definitely a possibility.
dietcokebreath chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
You have such vivid original characters and I think that's what makes your story so intriguing. Keep those chapters coming, I love this story.
Ultimolu chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Yeah...I think that whole marriage talk was just a way for him to get you in the bed. You can't possibly believe that Annika.
Ultimolu chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
I knew Annika's father would be pissed but I did not expect him to disown her like that. I mean, that's still his daughter, whether he likes it or not.