Reviews for Knowing The Real You
misuky7 chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
This was simply marvelous. I adore the relationship between Spike and Xander. The other shippings were brilliant as well. It is sad about Buffy but exciting about Xander and the baby. I do so wish there was more. :3
asdf chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
what was wrong with buffy to make her start acting evil?
rngrdead1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
wow... ::fans self:: wonderful chapter... just... wow

L
J
Tasha chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Great story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Sweet and Hot i love it :3
littlebluebell chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
"...takes me in like a glove..." Now there's a descriptive phrase if ever I heard one. I like the way you come up with the unexpected. Continuing to love the nickname kitten, tickles my fancy indeed. Nice chapter again.
littlebluebell chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
It was fluff of the best type! Smiling lots.
littlebluebell chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Light and fluffy with a touch of demon thrown in for good measure. Sounds like an excellent recipe for a chapter to me. I smiled lots at the sweetness.
littlebluebell chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
So much drama only 8 chapters in on a 31 chapter story! I'm already so amazed and quite bemused as to what is to come further into the story. You're handling this very well. Loved the " You are ours . To love, worship and protect. No one else." Really good.
littlebluebell chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Gosh that was an eye opener! Just when I thought the most climactic part was Willow discovering them, you give us caveman Xander. Can't wait to see what happens next.
littlebluebell chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Gosh what a wild ride that chapter was. Such a good blend of hardcore sexuality and soft admissions of love. You really know how to mix it up to maximum effect.

While all the graphic details were excellently done, the real thing that "hooks" me tight into your story is your eloquent way with dialogue. You really have a knack of what to have them say for best effect and even better you know what not to say, leaving those gaps between the lines that scream louder than words. The kitten motif is beyond wonderful too. Loved every word.
littlebluebell chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Excellent. I really felt for Xander at the opening paragraphs, poor lonely man. You described it well.

I was so surprised that Xander found the nerve to tell Spike straight out that he wanted him. Really good idea, liked it a lot. Thanks.
littlebluebell chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
So interesting. It's taking a bit of getting used to, a Buffy who is so mean and unlovable but it does make for an interesting story. I continue to love the mentions of "dark kitten", it really appeals to me and I find it very apt. Thanks for another good chapter.
littlebluebell chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
A nice blend of angst and passion let loose by drunk courage. I like the uncertainties that both of them are feeling and I like the spanner in the works that is Buffy. I thought the ending was very nicely done with Xander agonizing over what had just happened and the misconceptions that must surely be attached. I think you're doing well so far. Thanks.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter! Though I am a little worried about poor old Xander surviving 13 bottles of beer!

I liked the way Spike refers to Xander as his "dark kitten" in his private thoughts. I think it an adorable term of endearment that perfectly suits Spike's way of thinking.

Excellent cliff hanger ending with the kiss, can't wait to read on. Good work.