Reviews for Sherlock: 221B Drabbles
drunkblaine chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
I love how Mycroft just appeared out of nowhere, kissed Greg and then acted like nothing happened. Thats why I love this man so much hehehe
Hey, am I still in time to ask for a drabble? Cause I'd be delighted to read some Sherlolly. Specially from you
Until next time, Dreamer
drunkblaine chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Not cute
nope
not cute at all
I didn't even liked, and I'm in no way shipping SherlockXLestrade after this drabble
nope noppety nope.

I hate you sometimes, ya know? Cause how, hOW CAN YOU MAKE ME SHIP SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT WITH JUST 221 WORDS? WHAT MAGICAL POWERS DO YOU HAVE?

Love ya, Dreamer heheh
NO NO NO SHERLOCK AND LESTRADE
BABY LESTRADE BELONGS WITH SWEET MYCROFT
AND SHERLOCK BELONGS WITH JOHN
NO NOPPITY NOPE
Strange thing is: I can take Holmecest (reading one of yours rn) but sHERLOCK/LESTRADE? HELL TO THE NO
drunkblaine chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
John/Moriarty now there's an unusual ship
but I like it asdfhjkk
random question: do you have a twitter or something?
loved this drabble bsjsbd
drunkblaine chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
DO WRITE IT
I NEED TO READ THIS
IF THE DRABBLE ALREADY HAS MY HEART, IMAGINE THE FIC SJSBSJSBJSJ
Gee, Im not okay after this sjbsnsjsjabdkndn
drunkblaine chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Im too lazy to login. maybe next time
Anyways
After Give Me a Label (I swear I dreamt -is the right oast tense for dream?- that you had posted the 100th chapter of the fic) I realized that short isn't your cup of tea hehe
still, this 221 challenge fitted you well. This first is really sweet!
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Sherlock cuteness overload! :D He really is adorable.
Love the drabbles, especially when Sherlock walks in on John and Mycroft. Had to happen some day. Lol.
Thank you for sharing. :)
Best, Lisa.
Metalworker chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
I wish I could write like you. So much happening in just a drabble. Nice collection!
Haruharutaxi chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
I too really enjoy Mycroft being gay. And I love how Rupert doesn't mind Mystrade. X) I love these drabbles!
Puggle chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
A erally enjoyable and clever collection
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
Aww, Mystrade and Greg lounging around in the Diogenes. I think that's adorable. Because Greg gives no fucks, and that's one of the reasons that I love him.

* They couldn't say anything; there no rule against lounging on the furniture (honestly, nobody before or after Gregory would want to do such a thing in the Diogenes), and Gregory hadn't said a word yet.* - Also they never could say a word because that would be against the rules. But I like that the fact that Greg is so unique and original that nobody before or after him will lounge about on the furniture in a fancy-schmancy club. Again, because Greg gives no fucks.

Cute drabble, because Fuck yeah MYSTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE. (and Diogenes club, because Diogenes was my favourite Greek philosopher).

Sunshine :) xx
cyberbubble99 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
You are a perfect writer wow. All the pairings, and such wonderful descriptions and everything is so nice. Also you like green day. I love all your stories, even the one without my ships, they're just that good. I love you, ok bye
mylia11 chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
HAha- saw this on Tumblr.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Nah, you shouldn't ever sleep at normal hours. It concedes victory to the evil corporate government, and you don't want that...;)
Thank you for the update and have a nice temporal anomaly!