Reviews for My Losing Bet
Brainyxbat chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love this story, but I was more on Robbie's side. He was being treated real badly, while Cat was being treated like a goddess. She was being a brat, and always getting what she wanted. Plus I thought it was unfair that Robbie couldn't bring Rex. If it were me instead of Cat, I would've just told Beck and Andre to let Robbie bring him. But still, great story. :D
khay chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Aaaaah! I love this! It was funny and in character and gah!

I love how Cat's competiitve side is awakened by baby golf. And mr. Purple proposing to rex. And the Jori interaction.

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
hhahahah :D man ITS THE BEST STORY IN THE :D
KayaS chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aww man! I wanted them to kiss! haha
But thats ok. It was very entertaining haha poor Andre... If I were there I would be just as upset.
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hahahaha I was laughing out loud at this, brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
...this was hilarious, and I loved the Jori.
ElisaCollette chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hilarious. Simply loved it. I rarely find a story that makes me laugh - and this did the trick throughout the entire piece. Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Haha that was funny. I almost thought the boys would win, but it's better this way. I loved all of the various stories involved in this.
curly1221 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Haha! I could totally imagine this being a real episode! Great job as usual, I love the Cade friendship references! Plus, Andre makes me laugh so much! And Robbie is such a goofballs, haha! I love it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Damn, yeah if I was in Andre's shoes I certanly WOULD kill Robbie, so close, so damn close.

And who knew Cat could be such a lottle deamon? heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Macquel99 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This sounds like an actual episode!
DevinneMaddox chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
If I ever get to have my own TV show I want you on my writing stuff, that was awesome.
PrettyFacesWithBrokenEyes chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh my God! The Bat and the Candre! Not Cabbie though, because Robbie's really annoying in this. But you know what? I'm okay with that, haha! I love the humor between Jade and Tori and I just love how Beck and Andre act like the mature older brothers and Robbie is the mean one. This is just amazing. And such a fast update too! :)
Catoradeluv72 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Damnit, Damnit, Damnit! You crushed all my hopes and dreams for a happy ending! jk. Seriously, i was entertained throughout even though I was dissappointed in the ending.