Reviews for Those Are Some Fabulous Pants
sefieshuko chapter 1 . 6/1
I love The New Normal and always thought their son would be like Blaine!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I've read all of your stories and you are an AMAZING author I love everyone if your stories. Keep writing please!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I loved it!
So freaking sweet
You did a great job
I love Blaine's two dads!
Kudos
Blade
Guardian Fox chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Oh my god Bryan yyou devious bastard. I love this so much.
Guardian Fox chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I noticed it in the last chapter, and here as well. I love how touchy you have Kurt and Blaine. NOt in a sexual way, but how comfortable they are being close to eachother around others, like here when kurt buries his face in Blaine's neck, or when Blaine did the same thing when he was emberassed last chapter. So great.
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love reading about someone being protective of Blaine in the klaine relationship for a change. Blaine as Bryan and David's son is adorable. I'd love to meet Goldie in this universe.
BeccaWritesFic chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
AHHH! YOU ADDED A THIRD CHAPTER I'D NEVER SEEN BEFORE! THIS IS TOO GOOD! and Cooper is the DOG? that's hilarious. anywho I think I'm going to read your fic where Emma needs a kidney. Laterz
xoxo
Becca
Amira Devant chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Lol. Just lol. I'm now going to try and find The New normal and stream it. I've never watched it. I have cheap cable. :P
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Awwww... that is brilliant :D
bookworm134 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
LoveLoveLove!

KeepUpTheGreatWork!
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This is so awesome. I love it a lot! :D
Good old fashioned lover girl chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
This was so awesome! I like how you mixed The New Normal with Klaine; I love both couples, and also, you knew how to develop an entertaining plot.
teilo chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I loved your story!
Nera Lea Black chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Hi! First of all, I want to apologize for my english... I'm chilean and a spanish speaker, soooo, you know... Sometimes is easier read that writing.

Second... Wow... Wooooooooow... You don't know how much I love your one-shots!

I always wanted to read something like this, with Bryan and David like Blaine's parents and you did an awesome work! The two stories were perfect together and, honestly, I love it with all my heart.

Aaaaanddd... I want to ask you something... Can I translate this one-shots to spanish? The credit is yours and I swear that I'm gonna do my best! Please? Everybody needs to read them (:

Well, if your answer is yes, thank you so much. And if is no, don't worry, I love your story anyway.

Kisses and love, Nera.
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
So good! I absolutely loved it! Awesome job! :)