Reviews for Flagrant Misconduct and Bubbles
indie-writes-stuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love this:)
raspberriesandrum chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
ah soooo cute! Love Sirius and McGonagall interactions!
teddyandemily chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I think I'm in love with this! I just..can't put it into words! But Sirius is just so overdramatic and wonderfully ic! And McGonagall-I'm just dying! lovelove/love/
Lorinhazuzu chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was really cute :)
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LOVED IT! That was hilarious
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
... a bubble? Yeah... that would punish Sirius.. genius, really...
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Poor old Minnie didn't really think that through, did she? I pity everyone in Gryffindor tower.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm amused
parakeetwuvs chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
More? :3
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is absolutely adorable! I love Wolfstar, especially ones with just light hearted cuteness :)
Illyra chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ive always known that my Minnie is as devious as the Marauders claim to be! Besides I love funny and happy stories. Thank you for this one.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hehe, I loved this. I loved that Sirius called McGonagall 'Minnie' lol. That sounds like something he would try. This pretty much had me laughing the whole way through, which I love you for, because I just watched a depressing movie and it made me sad. Very well written and no spelling or grammar mistakes that I saw. Well done.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Merlin's pants, that would be terrible!
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it! I can almost hear Sirius talking like that XD Awesome!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hahaha. Oh, please. This is brilliant! I am insanely jealous of your ability to write Wolfstar so well. And the Marauders in general.

McGonagall was amazing in this. I can just picture the scary smirk on her face and Sirius cowering in fear. And I love her line about Remus at least finding a broom closet or a classroom.

"It isn't my fault I'm irresistible!" - Such a Sirius thing to say. And really, who could resist him?

This was pure awesome. I wouldn't be thanking me just yet... ;)