Reviews for By Shadows and Lights
YugiAtemYami chapter 14 . 12/8/2018
jade-tiger1, I would like to read what happens. Please start By Shadows and Lights back up. If you do, thank you. :)
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMG! Awesome! Cant wait to see what happens next!
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
*twitch* ...You did not just up and leave this fic did you? because that would suck.

here's hopping you get back to this story!-
subaru1999 chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
wonderful story, i hope you someday finish it!
Deviousdragon chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
sounds cool.
Nikorujichuu chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
really good story. all this suspence and really good cliffhangers make this a choice one _. so really, i'm just wondering...is your writers block really bad or did you just forget about us...i mean them vampires because, hey, you updated a really long time ago and i'm waiting *jeopordy music plays* haha _ and yah, just for the fun of it i'll tell you that i started counting the words that you forgot spaces between and at some parts it was just a tad bit confusing, but still readable and understandable _ PLEASE UPDATE!
katerina chapter 14 . 2/25/2005
update soon i want to know who the pairs are i wish on of them could be yamiXseto
Nemo Sushi chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
interesting...
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 14 . 11/14/2004
DUDEE! PLEASE, YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NOT NEXT YEAR, THIS YEAR. PLEASE? THIS IS GOING TO BE IN MY FAVORITE STORIES LISTS. PLEASE UPDATE!
artemis chapter 14 . 11/3/2004
just a question. is this sis yami/seto or seto/joey? besides that, your story is a great one!please update soon!
ARTEMIS chapter 14 . 10/25/2004
DUDE! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY!BEST VAMPIRE FIC I'VE READ EVER SINCE I'VE CAME TO FANFICTION!PLEASE UPDATE?
female half - breed chapter 14 . 10/13/2004
I really like it and hope you put up another chapter soon, I put it on my favorite's list.
KyrissaCHIBI chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
This is an amazing story! Please continu-

Yami Kyrissa CHIBI (long ain't it?): OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL MY R-

*bonks her with mallet and becomes uncosious*

Like I was saying- Please continue _*