Reviews for I Saw Our Future
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 7/5
Hi! I really enjoyed your fic. I think is great. I just wanted to read the whole thing but couldn't find any link :/ can you send it to me on a PM?
Keep writing like this, you have talent, this was really really good, maybe in a future, when I'm less busy with college and jobs I'll ask for a permission to translate it to Spanish and maybe you'll let me and more people will enjoy this Amazing fic of yours.
Okay, I hope you can send me the link and I hope you have an amazing week.
A hug from Mexico. Thanks!
Jellybeast chapter 1 . 6/12
Good story! thanks for the read :)
Just FYI: It is said throughout the series that Aang starts as 12. By the end of the series;
Aang: 13
Katara: 15
Sokka: 16
Zuko: 17?
Its still awesome though, as you said its about the individual :D
may96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's good even without the whole lemon.
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is a very interesting take on the ending of The Promise. It definitely brings together all the factors that were raised, and how the world started changing between the original series and Korra.

I usually don't go for sex fics, so omitting the sex scene didn't really bother me. Like you, I believe sex is about maturity, and if the couple know what they're getting into if they do engage in it. I've read lemons where couples were having sex less than 24 hours after they were both contemplating suicide, and I thought that was just unrealistic. You, on the other hand, made this really realistic to the storyline, so I have to say that this lemon is tasteful.

One thing I found unusual was the timeline. Aang cut his ties with Roku before Zuko woke up, but Zuko was asleep for 4 days, if I remember correctly. So I'm guessing Aang and Katara engaged in sex during the 4 days in which Zuko was sleeping? Personally, I think the sex scene would have been more appropriate after Aang had the talk with Zuko about the dream after he woke up. That way, it ties into what Aang and Katara are saying in this story better.

My reasoning is that Katara was saying how everything is connected, and that the Harmony Restoration Movement would create artificial boundaries and separation. It follows well from the revelation that Roku is related to Zuko, meaning Aang and Zuko are also related. And by doing that, you can also bring in some of the other issues in the manga, namely Huu and Pathik mentioning how the 4 elements are just an illusion and such. I think if you do it that way, it ties back to the original series a lot better, which makes the story more complete.

Other than that, I think it's well done. This story really wraps up some of the themes in the manga series. I did actually go to your profile to try the link that contains the actual lemon, but I can't seem to access it. The website keeps losing connection, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. I'll try again in a few days, but if I keep having trouble I may have to ask you to send me a link or something.

Once again, good job, and good luck for your story regarding The Search, whenever that series will come out.
Lion chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Uhh...the link on your profile isn't working
Karinta chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Like it!
TheLucky38 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, that was awesome times a thousand and 38 (As my profile name implies). I am probably the 2nd or 3rd to review.

"Hmm, asking questions? I'm going to retire to my quarters to think about this." 'Slams the hammer'
2 hours later...
"I thought about this for awhile and I come up with a few questions."
Everyone in the courtroom waits for TheLucky38 to speak.
"I still can't decide."
"What?!" yelled everyone.
"Ha, got ya!" Then brings out his sheet of questions...

What do you think of Zutara? I think of it as a lie, set by Ozai to kill us.
Your awesome. I know thats not a question, but its the truth.
Do you think they should of made a show about the Gaang after the first season of LOK?

That is all. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to. I completly understand, if your busy right now or have no idea who I am. Your the better author, not me.
P chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The link on your profile didn't have this fic in it :P
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Pretty cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was such a great story! BUT Katara's only 15 and Aang's only 13! Aren't they a little too young to be having sex?
Velvet of Love chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Cool I'm the first reviewer :D
Your writing style is amazing, and you have a true gift to write. I also read the full version of the story, it was beautiful. (The lemon)
Keep writing!