Reviews for Yesterday's Victory
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Great fanfic, I loved the way you had the characters play the actors, but made me sad remembering how it ended without an ending. Really wish it continued or at least had a proper ending
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This was so cool. Like how I feel about the show, I really wish that the show had last as much as ICarly did :/
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Damn this was amazing. Your a great writer. One of the best fics
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
asdfghjkl this was amazingamazingamazingamazing. seriously it was AMAZING!

sorry this review isn't more helpful - I'm tired and blown away by how amazing this is.

seaweedbrain213
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This... this is... perfect. P. E. R. F. E. C. T. I LOVE THIS! :')
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Authors note touching! Love the story too, and it wasn't too confusing!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I LOVED THIS! It took a little bit to read and review. but better late than never. I liked how you kinda flipped it, Victorious is real life and they're actors in their lives. I feel like you went with everything so well, from the concert, to the cancellation, to their opinions, and their lives after. I do feel bad for Ariana because I do feel like she would've done both shows. I don't think Gibby's show will do that well, but I may just be I love Victorious. I definitely think they NEED to guest star on Sam&Cat. They can't just forget that they didn't have lives before the show. If it's a spin-off, they need some originals to guest star. A lot of them already have great new shows and projects, and I'm proud of them. I feel bad for Ariana in the way that she doesn't get to branch out, she'll be with Nickelodeon for longer, but I know she'll be great no matter what she does. I'll always be like that girl in the end. No matter where they go, or what they do, they'll always have a place in my heart as Jade, Beck, Cat, Robbie, Andre, Tori, and Trina. I feel like this could all be a blessing in disguise. I will always support each and everyone of them, forever and always. This is getting a little lengthy, but I really truly loved this and felt like it went with all the events so well.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You are very clever. I loved all the allusions to real life events. (This must have been confusing to write? But you did a great job with that anyhow.) I felt like there were some fandom inside jokes too, which I adored.

""What is a Sad Matt?" Robbie demands." Lol!

Beck and Jade being sweet and happy always makes my day. :)
Eliley chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
kind of confusing but still cute
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved it:)
KitKatKatieCat chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really never have thought of how the actors feel about this. And I do hope Bade get back together before it ends. I mean Dan Schneider did say so.
And please update your other story, about Jade and Beck at camp. I l
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
this was awesome!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think we're mind twins, because I cam up with this exact scenario at some point, but never pursued it because I got lazy. Great minds and all that, right? :)

Obviously, this was far better than mine would have been, though, because it actually has a plot and characterization and the paralell was just wonderful. And I was so happy to see something from you!

This was actually really sad, though, because it made me miss my bbs. I feel like we should go stage a strike on the evil network now. I'm not even sure I ship Elavan, but I feel like the cast has such a wonderful friendship and Imma miss that :(

This is really rambly. Oops. The point is I love it. So, you know, fantastic job :)
rtaf chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Really creative and well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved this. Very interesting, great parallels. Was looking forward to a new story from you and you didn't disappoint, one of my favorites. :)