Reviews for Strong As Death
Firenze.Sun chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
No, no, no, no. This story was too well written and you can't just kill Cas like that. There's already enough pain in me, and no. You earned some well deserved fuck you. You should be a writer of the show because fuck. Gaahhhhhhhhhh. It was a pleasure to have my heart ripped into pieces by you. Are you sure you aren't Metraton right?
Aliniah chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I have no words. I just...I can't. This fic should come with a box of tissues! I think my heart is broken, but if it had to break I'm glad this fic is the culprit. This was wonderful...even if the ending did make me ugly cry lol
SouthParkScenarios chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
AAAAAHHHH! NO! WHAT!? NO! I know you said character death but goddamnit that was heart wrenching. Holy shit!

Fucking Dean and his damn internalized homophobia can't come out of the closet.

This matched my headcanon so well it's not even funny. Well, except the death part, but everything else, exactly right. It was beautiful and sad and I really liked the way Cas was entirely up front with Dean right from the start because he's just badass like that and please write a fic where he lives!
cam9870 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I. I love it. I'm showing it to everyone, you inspire me. Argh, my favorite tragic fan fiction ever no joke. even though I'm still crying
A chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I was going to give a really articulate and intelligent review and tHEN I STARTED SOBBING AND YOU RIPPED OUT MY HEART AND STOMPED ON IT SO NEVER MIND

hikarilightz chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
man.. the last sentence really hits it home. even though cas doesnt say i love you to dean, you still know he loved dean deeply, and how he'll always be with him. ;u; -sniffle- (and john is a horrible human being). cas ;A;
..thanks for uploading this. ;u;
Deanna chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I was going to say something intelligent and constructive and congratulatory, but I can't. Nope, can't. First it was all "Sammy's worth something," and then "I'll pass," and then "It probably hurts. He can't tell." and then the wingprint isn't coming off and I CAN'T.
diAbolicAl'feAtherheAd chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh My... Don't know what to say... or what should I say. The story has so much darkness, bitterness and dolour in it and when you think you'll get some light and some kind of hope you came, grab and take it far away. It's so sad and heartbreaking but some way exactly that's what makes the whole story beautiful.

I'm so glad I've read this at the end. I admit you that I kinda never read anything what contains harder homophobia because it just makes me sad and angry at the same time. But sometimes I've got an insight about a story what tells me this will be good and must read it. Happened now too.
So I cried when I read the last line. Why must you hurt me in this way.