Reviews for 100 Ways to Feel
Emo cupcake dot chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Um...you know... this fic is rated k...and relief would be their love things...that's supposed to be m rated...also known as a lemon. I could report this...but I won't! It made me to hot and floaty!
Emo cupcake dot chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Wow. The sunshine song always makes me cry. Especially when I was a little kid. I was nearly sobbing as I read rebirth. The song, my parents always insisted ,was meant to be a happy song but the tune with which it was sang implyed differently. I always was a VERY sensitive child. Strange too. Sometimes I would think about literally KILLING a fellow classmate just because they weren't very impressed with my art work, other times I would start sobbing because I was stepping on the grass and thought that it might be in pain.
sunshineg9 chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
Yay! This is super spectacular!
MysteriouslyNotNamed.0.0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Mmmm... I thought I promised not to cry over PatB fics anymore... I THOUGHT I PROOOMMMISED!
But I guess I lied. 'Cause I can't stop crying, in the good way. You are beyond explanation, an absolutely gorgeous author, and yes I like the ramblingness. Gives your stories some body. Never stop writing, you really know how to drag these guys deliciously through every situation you can; and even if I don't ship them all that hard, your stories are perfect enough I can see them happening whenever I watch the show. I applaud you in the highest, my dear.
Eep chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
These were truly fantastic. I sort of skipped the ones with OCs because I'm just not into that sort of thing, but I really enjoyed these all the same. Great job!
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
I wish I hadn't read this so early in the day because now that song is (still) stuck in my head. *waves fist* Damn it! But other than that it was great and I love it.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Grasping was very unexpected. It was a turn around from The Brain having Alzheimer but I could see Pinky having it, maybe. Everything else was beautifully done.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I love it so much. I want to do some myself but don't know where to get the words. I love the concepts y'all are doing.
Desired-hanyou-a chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great I love it. Can't wait to read more.