Reviews for My Best Friends' Wedding
mannuj chapter 15 . 7/22
You have to update! Omg, this story is just phenomenal!
I'm in here chapter 15 . 7/14
Please update! I want Sasuke to tear Madara down, and for Sakura and Sasuke to continue their love affair! Can't wait to read about Naruto and Hinata's wedding! :)
NinjaInTheDark chapter 15 . 7/12
This was cute and thrilling all in one!
Arish chapter 15 . 7/10
THIS WAS GREAT. I NEEDY MORE. PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON!
You are very talanted. I'd be very happy if you updated one of your stories again.
oyink chapter 15 . 4/13
Hi Daisy, I hope all is well with your life.

I cannot wait to hear about Hinata and Naruto's wedding...and of course, the sasusaku goodness, I must now wait very patiently and put this on my alerts.
oyink chapter 14 . 4/13
About time!
oyink chapter 11 . 4/13
I love that you married early (and that's totally besides the point of a chapter's review especially if it's about something you mentioned in the previous chapter), I love the start here — Hinata and the burlap idea, hilarious and genius!, aaaand I am a bit worried that this fic is going way out of the wedding concept with preparations done (that was quick!, really, for a wedding one month in the making)...but oh well, there would still be bridal showers and stag parties, maybe.
oyink chapter 10 . 4/13
I smell suspense amid the (re-?)budding romance.
oyink chapter 9 . 4/13
I have 6 more chapters to read to see if they ever got around to realizing that they are family to each other and not even blood connection (*coughmadaracough*) could surpass that...
oyink chapter 7 . 4/13
I loved that ending... (or beginning?)
oyink chapter 6 . 4/13
Wow. Ouch.
oyink chapter 1 . 4/12
Holy shit, indeed. But it's been two years. Of course, I'm reading on to know what the hell happened.
Sh3Monk3y chapter 15 . 2/11
I love ALL your stories! Thank you for putting me through a roller coaster of emotions whenever I read your writing (even re-reading). If you ever publish anything I will be the first to buy your work. Always looking forward to any updates 3
sasusakusarafamily chapter 15 . 1/4
Omg! Please please please update! When I saw the date since this was last updated I felt really really sad! Please update! I also loved the fanfiction!