Reviews for My Best Friends' Wedding
This is awesome..please don't abandon this story.
A.I chapter 16 . 8/5
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I hope you would update. It is never too late :) I would love to read this to the end when it would be complete.
The Ram Princess chapter 4 . 7/24
I can't wait for an official update!
This is amazing..please update..
The Ram Princess chapter 3 . 6/16
I would love for this story to continue.
I keep re-reading this story. It hurts :(
pizzzarolls chapter 16 . 5/28
Oh god. I've just re-read this story and it's tugging on my heartstrings. I've rekindled my love for reading ffn and going back on this site and re-reading your beautiful stories. My heart kept flipping with every heart breaking chapter. I just want to say thank you, for this beautiful story. Hope you find the time to update soon, or my heart will really break lol. Anyways, I love this story so much :-((((
The Ram Princess chapter 2 . 5/19
I would love it if you update to this story.
Kite1011 chapter 3 . 5/7
POOR SASUKE. POOR SASUKA AND POOR SAKURA AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TWO YEARS AGO?! AAAAAAH-

I need these two walnuts to be HAPPY AND THEY AREN'T HAPPY AND WHY IS THIS SO HEART-WRENCHING AND BEAUTIFUL?!
Kite1011 chapter 1 . 5/7
I have apparently decided I am NOT going to sleep, and just continue reading all of your fics that I possibly can. All your AUs are amazing?! EEEEE I can't wait to keep reading this one! 3
AllFourSeasons chapter 16 . 4/20
I'm grateful that the chapter you updated didn't leave me craving for the answer to their romance problems but goddamn I LOVE THIS STORY SO FUCKING MUCH.

Hello procrastination you're mg new best friend ; second to jinnyskeans stories hahhehehheuhue
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 4/10
You should finish this story.
Minniek0 chapter 16 . 3/27
Another great storyline! Cant wait to see how this turns out in the end
osmith88 chapter 16 . 1/19
I keep starting with your longer stories, like oh thats lots of chapters to keep me occupied and then BAM I've finished yet another story and hitting the follow and the fav and desperately wanting more! You're writing is like crack (and sorry for the multiple reviews from me in the last however many days but you always say review don't just follow! So I'm trying my best)
Ellishia chapter 16 . 1/10
So when I started reading this I was like, "oh sixteen chaps already uploaded this is going to take some time" and now as I reached the end of this chapter looking for the next button, I'm just like, "fuck that was sixteen chapters already?!" Your writing always makes me crave for more and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter.

On a different note, I absolutely love the little character development with Hinata over there. It was a good thing to bring some focus on our shy and timid little Hinata because this is after all her wedding. And lastly, a guy like Sasuke please! Hahaha.