Reviews for My Best Friends' Wedding
wolf08 chapter 15 . 9/24
So when I started reading this story, I was honestly expecting some kind of romantic comedy - not a murder mystery. Not that I'm complaining! This story definitely has my toes.

I'm getting the feeling this story is discontinued, since you haven't updated in a while, but what you've done with it so far is absolutely amazing. Hats off to you! :)

wolf08 chapter 12 . 9/24
Hey there! I'm totally hooked on this story. I know that this is one of your older ones and that you haven't updated in a while, but I'll read all the chapters you have here and then check out your other work.

You are one of the most talented writers I've encountered on this website. I heard a bit about the plagiarism fiasco (and other things) and I'm so terribly sorry you had to go through something like that. You've clearly put so much time and energy into producing these beautiful stories. As someone who writes myself, I can only imagine how devastating being caught up in a mess like that could be.

No matter what happens on this website, I hope that you continue writing. You are ridiculously talented (pacing, dialogue-description balance, making readers feel a huge spectrum of emotions, choice of language, etc...). Basically what I'm trying to say is that your writing is deliciously amazing and you could probably really go places with that skill.

Not sure how much you check on this account, but regardless, you will probably hear more for me because I'm a HUGE fan now (even though I've barely scraped the surface of all your work here).

Hope you're doing well.
wolf08 chapter 3 . 9/22
This story is such a pleasure to read. It has me right on the edge of my seat. There are a few scenes, particularly the one in Chapter two when Sasuke was sitting on the purple rug in Sakura's old place (and the line about how he thought he would marry her one day) that were just... wow. Hit you right in the feels.

I shall continue to read more. I haven't even checked out your other work and I can already tell you are extremely talented. I'm excited to see what else you have in store...

Expect more reviews from me. :D
annoying fan gir chapter 15 . 9/15
This is a really good story can you please update its been like 2 years
ranemone chapter 15 . 9/15
One of the first stories I read, a long time ago. It's awesome.
JadeRiceBall chapter 15 . 9/2
Beautiful story. Really interesting. I wonder how Sasuke will get the info. Live has!
This is so good...please update
love this story! :)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 15 . 6/29
Damn! It was so Freakin' AwesomeeEEEEEeee!
Love each and every single chp!
Made me so sad and heart-broken and in the last chps made me squeal from happiness!
Fantastic Fic! Love it to bits! Sasusaku 4vr!
Its been a long time since you updated :(
Please updateeeeee
Loving where this is going !
And umm MOAR !
soleilfleur21 chapter 15 . 1/26
Really enjoying the combination of humor, drama, and intrigue! ]
yeleharuno chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
4Eva Dreaming chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Holy crap its about time I have been waiting for this chapter for practically the whole story lol
Inlovewithships chapter 15 . 12/1/2014