Reviews for My Best Friends' Wedding
osmith88 chapter 16 . 1/19
I keep starting with your longer stories, like oh thats lots of chapters to keep me occupied and then BAM I've finished yet another story and hitting the follow and the fav and desperately wanting more! You're writing is like crack (and sorry for the multiple reviews from me in the last however many days but you always say review don't just follow! So I'm trying my best)
Ellishia chapter 16 . 1/10
So when I started reading this I was like, "oh sixteen chaps already uploaded this is going to take some time" and now as I reached the end of this chapter looking for the next button, I'm just like, "fuck that was sixteen chapters already?!" Your writing always makes me crave for more and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter.

On a different note, I absolutely love the little character development with Hinata over there. It was a good thing to bring some focus on our shy and timid little Hinata because this is after all her wedding. And lastly, a guy like Sasuke please! Hahaha.
Ellishia chapter 15 . 1/10
Omigod haha I can't believe I was right that Madara had a hand with the death of Sakura's family. It was just a really wild guess with no facts to back it up and damn I feel quite proud of myself haha. I'm so excited to see what will happen now. 3
Ellishia chapter 12 . 1/9
I am so done with Sakura thinking that she's doing it for Sasuke. It's obvious now to me that she's doing it out of fear for her life and I have completely nothing against that because that is human nature to fear when someone threatened you. But what's pissing me off about her is that she keeps telling that she's doing it for Sasuke, not wanting to take away his only family.

I want to slap some sense to her that yes, she's fucking doing more harm than good not only to Sasuke but to herself too. She doesn't want to be selfish but that's what she's being exactly. Selfish. And there's nothing wrong with that! Be selfish, but know when you are and stop covering it with selflessness. Call it what it is. There's nothing wrong with wanting to live. Ugh I just wish she would stop telling herself that she's doing it for Sasuke.
Ellishia chapter 9 . 1/9
Sasuke makes me dream of a guy who will feel that way about me, think of me that way, and look at me that way. Hahahaha.
Ellishia chapter 8 . 1/9
You know I cannot really understand Sakura's choice. It just doesn't make sense to me, well actually it does but I cannot understand why it seems better for her to keep the illusion for Sasuke that he has a caring uncle than tell him what it is. Her reasoning is because Sasuke would be devastated by the knowledge, it's not even self-preservation that is spurring her in doing what she's doing but just simply out of love for Sasuke. And I don't think that is what she should do if she really has love and care for Sasuke.

If I was in her shoes, I would tell Sasuke the truth because it's obvious that he's uncle is not good for him and fuck family, that is not how a family is, and I would do it precisely because I love him regardless of what will happen to me in the hands of his uncle.

It just really frustrates me.
Ay-yo chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Hey Daisy. I'm sure u get tons of message saying how amazing your stories are, but wouldnt hurt if another one came in! Lol.

I just love your Sasusaku AU. College AU is the best, and notice how you love to put Ino and Shikamaru together. I'm going all out in reading all your stories. (On semester break, and bed and Tumblr and fanfics are the best way to spend my summer.)

Appreciate your updates!
Kx chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Such a great chapter. I seriously felt like I was in the room with Sasuke and Sakura it was written that well. I literally have no words...it was just so brilliant!
Kx chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Oh wow I'm actually really curious to see what will happen next. Ugh Madara just has to ruin the best relationship there is. I seriously hope Sasuke beats his ass in later chapters.
Kx chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
Awh the little flashback at the end was everything! It was so sweet! Especially the final few lines! Such a treat to read as always.
Kx chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Wow that was intense. Loved it!
Kx chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I have a feeling Naruto sent that text XD. Brilliant chapter as always!
Kx chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
This chapter was Absolutely great. The tension but longing between both of them and their stubborness when one or the other is involved was written so well. In fact it was fun to read the whole way through. On another note I'm curious to see why Sakura left and how everything is going to progress.
Kx chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Sasuke's first major introduction was fun to read. I liked his point of view so much because it actually gave insight to what he was feeling when normally he would not show half of these emotions. Good chapter overall.
Kx chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Really cool start to the story you have here. I can't wait to read the next chapters.