Reviews for My Best Friends' Wedding
:((((((( why are you not updating?
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 16 . 1/29
can't wait for the next update
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 16 . 1/29
OMG please update
The Ram Princess chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Can't wait for an update!
Uchiwaelle chapter 16 . 12/13/2017
I’m really intrigued to know how Sasuke is going to fix everything and get rid of Madara because I don’t think sending him to jail is going to be that easy. I’ll be waiting for an update!
Empress of Everything chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
Tbh there's this part of me (the part of me that's read waaaaaaaaay too much FF) that's wondering if Sakura was pregnant at one point...and something happened... but your stories don't seem to head in that admittedly cliche direction. (But I do love stories like that, lol.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Update please..
BookWormFT chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
Random but- Just realized this was updated on my birthday lol. Love the story and can't wait to see how it ends!
The Ram Princess chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Please come back and update!
ink7blot chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
if they broke up over something like a stupid goddamn MISUNDERSTANDING like 'she thought he was cheating on her' i am never going to stop cursing this story. and quite possibly you.

there are enough of those cliched, unhealthy ideas. and i can also never understand them because if you would just SHUT UP AND LISTEN you would see the truth. (also because the misunderstanding itself is usually over something really trivial that doesn't even make sense for the special other to be doing like b o i)

reminder: will not forgive you if it's a misunderstanding ~Scarlet
Yui Kuran chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
Please update its a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
This is awesome..please don't abandon this story.
A.I chapter 16 . 8/5/2017
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I hope you would update. It is never too late :) I would love to read this to the end when it would be complete.
The Ram Princess chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
I can't wait for an official update!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2017
This is amazing..please update..