Reviews for Some Hufflepuff Love
BlackjackFlapjack chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Im a Hufflepuff, true to my heart. There are some serious House prejudice going on! Slytherins are NOT all evil. Hufflepuffs are NOT wimps (proof being me) Gryffindors are NOT arrogant and Ravenclaws are NOT stuckup. Simple, everyone is there own person and some colours arent going to prove otherwise.
anxiousghost chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Cheers! As a former Hufflepuff-not-wanna-be and now a Hufflepuff, I appreciate so much how somone out there seems to understand what Hufflepuff really is. :)
littleowl11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Go Hufflepuff! I'm one too. Why does no one seem to like us?
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Firstly, let me just start off by saying this is a nice idea.

However, this sentence [Even though Slytherin had the most bad people from that House more people seemed to no want to go into Hufflepuff.] left me confused. I would suggest you to replace it with [Even though most Dark wizards and witches came from Slytherin, less people wanted to go to Hufflepuff.]

[Hufflepuff's were brave in their own way and smart in their own was as well. There were people that were very brave and very smart and people that had really good ideas.] The second line is rather redundant. Also, there should be no apostrophe.

You've described that Hufflepuffs were brave, smart, and loyal in their own way. However, they're just words on paper. These words have no meaning or significance to me. In order to make the story come alive, I would suggest you put specific examples.
Avana chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Im a snake, I don't think snakes have the most bad people. Just misunderstood. There are really nice people in Slytherin. My cousin is a Hufflepuff, she tells me puffs are really chilled out and laid back. That would be sorta like me. Lobe the puffin' lovin'! Great story!
hplover1999 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hufflepuff's unite! I'm a juggle puff on pottermore too and proud of it.