Reviews for Further Down The Line
oh yea this is dope
EmmaGranger80 chapter 20 . 6/19
For the baby’s gender: a girl. Have you abandoned this story? I sincerely hope not because I’m in suspense wondering what’s going to happen next. Please continue! —Emma
EmmaGranger80 chapter 9 . 6/19
Nooo! Argh, I was hoping you would decide to save Sybil. Other than that I love this story. I will read it until the end. Matthew and Mary’s conversations are so sweet. —Emma
Lalyh chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Twins ? Please update soon.
guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
a Boy please
charmedfanlover chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
Please finish up...its a good story...too bad ur leaving ur good work unfinished. ...I enjoy the details in it
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Nothing I hate more than abandoned fanfics. So I will finish this one. Mary came through the birth fine and did not develop pre-eclampsia. Following canon, the baby was a boy named George. Matthew did not die but eventually left Mary to run away with Barrow. Mary divorced him and married Tom. The End.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Hearst? I think you mean a hearse. Numerous grammatical and spelling errors, plus slang that would not have been used by upper-class British subjects in that time period.
Plink chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
My genius Mary is obviously right, it's a boy.
Rrgarbo chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I like this a lot, almost better than the actual show. I just hope matthew won't be killed after the baby is born, but then it's fan fiction, so any thing could happen. I think the baby should be a girl.
charmedfanlover chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
you should keep writing. I wish to read more. Like the details of the writing
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Please update soon
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
This is sweet and amusing: I hope you continue it! :)
fanaticdA chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Did you forget?
finished chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
are you finishing this, I like more than duty but you've not updated that and i'm concerned that more than duty will end up like this story