Reviews for The Bracelet
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great story! I would Love to read a Tony sequel about them realizing their shared moment...
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is such a great concept! There were a few spots that may have gotten lost in translation between the Russian and English, but nothing that made the story less comprehensible.
Tres Orleans chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You have him, by George, you have him. That cool, distant killer who can see the soul of the lonely child. Well done. I enjoyed your work very much. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and I hope to hear more from you.
duffie83 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is such a different one-shot, yet still fits canon. Way to be unique! It's also nicely descriptive and evokes a pleasant melancholy in the reader, if that oxymoron makes any sense.
Kate chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hi,

This story is really, really nice! I like your writing style very much.
" I'm walking here, waiting for Dad. He's a policeman" I think this line is the best, although the the end ist also good!

Mh, I would like to give you better review thant " your storyline, style, ect. are great", but I don't see any negative things..

I hope you'll upload more of this nice written stuff! ;)
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You're almost making me blush! It was a pleasure being your first victim, you gave in where the story needed it and you held your ground where you deemed necessary but best of all you accepted the comments as they were meant: as constructive criticism.

The story's nice, really nice. I agree the balance between the lost bracelet and the meeting with Clarice is of highest importance and I think the end result is superb. Better than when you'd have followed my lead blindly ;-)

Clarice trying to fool herself, saying she's waiting for Daddy, was probably the best part for me of the story.