Reviews for Beyond the Grave
MikiYuri chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh. And what i think would be better for this chapter if ryoma died not by drink driving but by some sickness. Ryoma told syuu that "he may not be around that time". So maybe ryoma already knew that something was wrong with him and tried to tell syuu but he didnt. You get my point? Haha. Good job though.
MikiYuri chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Continue it! Do a prequel maybe? I want more fujiryo moments. I dont want fuji to try loving another. Or you want you can do a sequel where fuji tries to get over ryomas death but he cant. Lol!
Aase chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I think you could continue the story. But I'm very unsure if the depth of this "first" chapter then would be quite lost in the process.
You would need to recreate a certain theme/mood.
If you want Fuji to move on, you should probably find a character which is far of from Ryo in terms of personaliy - though they should share some traids, which could be why Fuji would feel connected to this new partner at first.
Maybe a chance encounter when Fuji moves back to Tokyo. While visiting Ryo's grave, Fuji could meet this "boy" a close friend Fuji didn't know of. And make Ryo-ghost try to match them up? If you want a somewhat happy endning?
Well, just some thoughts. Feel free to disrecard them. Though I'll check up on whether you choose to continue or not.
Until then :)
Aase chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I understand how you could cry, the story deeply touched my heart, making me cry as I read.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Continue this please!
It can talk about how Fuji copes and how he inserts Ryoma into his daily life and stuff...

Please continue it!
EmeraldRain25 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I don't know how you would continue it, but maybe if you like you could just add more oneshots onto this. Or maybe you could retell the story of how Ryoma and Fuji met in more detail and you could do ryoga's wedding in more detail too.
Anyway really sweat oneshot.
Shinigami no ko chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
It's an interesting start, if you do continue, then make it when they unite in the afterlife, or something. How he goes there is up to you... accident or suicide, or perhaps even old age.

Shini-ko