Reviews for Finding Sasuke
SasuIno1D chapter 5 . 2/28
Porfavor, no podes subir los capitulos que faltan?
Quiero ver que pasa con Sasuke, si va a su dimension y pasa algo con la Ino de ahi(?
Porfa seguila, este fanfic es muy bueno :3
A fan chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
please finish this story T-T
Rockabilly1234 chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
Please update moreeee! :)
SilverDreamsCA chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Really great fic :)
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
You Are Literally My Fav Writer D; I Always Feel Like I'm Going On A Fantasy Adventure Reading Your Stories !
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
I swear. You're like the only person who can make me like this coupling.

You write like them so well. You have Sasuke in his ever brooding, damaged ways. You make me like him. I was never a fan og him, though I am a fan of Ino.

Ino, you write her like I see her. Bossy, caring, loud, empathic and if there was a woman for silent broken men, she'd be it.

Sadly, this review is shorter than I want, but I will give you a lengthier one next time. I hope to have my computer back by then.

For now, can't wait to see how this adorable fic will end and yet not wanting it too!

Thank you for this!
Anlaced chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
It's so rare to find a well written SasuIno Fc with a great plot! This might honestly overtake as my favorite fanfiction, lovely writing and interesting plot! I look forward to the wrap up chapter
Anne Marie Masen chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I like
Hikari Yamanaka chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
love it!
the "real" Sasuke is SO cute.

it would be awesome if there was another story with the other Sasuke and Ino.
Lothlorien.Lullaby chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I loooooooooove this. This story is amazing and very well written. You had me blushing, and going "damn straight, he said MY WOMAN". Foxy. This has become one of my favs. J'adore.
TheNightingale13 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I would love to see sasuke in the road to ninja universe just for the scenes where he sees his parents again
that0nelittl3girl chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Can't wait until the next chapter! I'm a fan of 'Closer' as well too (:
Trial by Error chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Aww, Broody Sasuke said those three little words and sent Easy Going Sasuke careening back to his own time! I loved this chapter, especially about Ino's Sasuke not being lost anymore. I really hope you do the spin off, maybe have Easy Going Sasuke go after Shy Ino in the RTN world.
Also, "Closer"! Can't wait until you get the sequel out because I want to see the war written in you "closer" world. Thanks for the story!
chibisamasempai20 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
WOWOW! thanks for the update! I do hope some things will be clarified next chapter! and glad to know there'll be a sequel to Closer! YAY! Happy new year! :)
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
SasuIno is the best! I'm so happy you updated. Is Gaudy Sasuke going to go back and fall in love with the Ino there? I can't wait to read more.