Reviews for My Lord
JARAT chapter 37 . 5/22
I didn't know where to post this comment but since this was the last story of yours that I have read and have been eagerly awaiting more, it seemed fitting. I read on your page that you are not planning to write anymore. I do not know if this is a temporary or permanent decision. I understand well enough how hectic life came become and how priorities inevitably shift. I am a thirty something wife, mother of three, returning student and, way down at the bottom of the list, an artist. My creative side has had to take a backseat for more than a decade to raise my children but I could never give up on it completely. Now that my kids are older I can once again focus on my artwork.
I must tell you that I have read A LOT of fanfiction and enjoy a great deal of it but I am particular about which stories/ authors I favor. You are one of my favorites and one of the best writers I have had the privilege to read. Why are you not doing this professionally? You quitting writing is like Rembrandt tossing his brushes into the river or Bach deciding he'd rather study law. I am not trying to pressure you but instead pay you a high compliment. I just wanted you to know you have a gift for writing and even if it must be resigned to the backseat for now I hope you will take it up again in the future. Maybe even finish some of your brilliant fanfiction stories for your devoted fans/followers?
tacobell1 chapter 37 . 1/7
I can't wait for update. I like your stories. U should think about writing a story for phantom of the opera.
Kale chapter 37 . 11/18/2014
I've been having such a delightful time reading this story! It's brilliant! I seriously can't get enough of it haha.

I've been an eager reader of your stories featuring Johnny Depp, and was just wondering if you've also written a fanfic for the movie The Astronaut's Wife?
Sparrowsvixon90 chapter 37 . 10/25/2014
Loving the rising story you've got here. And I adore the obvious fascination he has with her. Can't wait to see what's going on!
Gary the Snail x3 chapter 37 . 10/20/2014
Awe! I'm soo glad Charles saw Alexandra! I'm conflicted. I don't know how to feel about the earl right now. I was upset when I found out it was longer than two weeks since he's seen her. It was almost a month! Now they'r together and nothing is fixed! I did feel bad for Mary but right now she and the King are incredibly big nuisance. I just want them gone and I want the earl and Alexandra to get their happily ever after. Is that too much to ask for!? Jeez, stupid monarchies. anyway sorry for reviewing late and thank you for updating this! Can't wait for your next update! :D
dionne dance chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter! It would seem that Mary is no fool! And you've left us with a cliffie! John is living even closer to the edge than normal.
TinkerbellxO chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
I have no idea what he's hiding but I'm so thrilled you've written a new chapter of this story. I know I probably say this about all your works but this is my favorite!

Can't wait for more love!
Tink
Jamberine chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
Ahhhhh! you always finish your chapters at the most inconvenient times! shame on you for writing brilliant chapter endings!
Peaches chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
I don't know what he's hiding but I really want to know! Great job!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
Never seen the movie but ill read and maybe ill watch the movie anyway good work
Brokendoll4 chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
Thank you! :) I've been waiting so long for this chapter and it didn't disappoint. Curious to see what happens with the whole Mary situation. Update soon :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
Squee! I missed the Earl. Hmmm, what is he hiding? We'll have to find out!
Sparrowsvixon90 chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
I've read this much just to find it incomplete! NOOOOO! Please please update!
KaitlynRose16 chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
The story keeps getting better and better
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
Love love love! I know it's been a really long time since you've touched this fic, but please update it! Really want to know how it all works out!