Reviews for The Heart's Desire
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh my gosh.
. . !
This let's me speechless!
For the tones of Snow/Regina ff I've read so far, this is one of my absolute favorites!
I need some air, asap!
Thank you for sharing this piece! It deserves way more comments.
Gonna spread the words about it soon!
Danae chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I would love to see Snow talk with Regina and truly ask her and have Snow be wrong...I want them to work out their differences.
Uika chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love this

God bless
EmWhite chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I loved it! I love reading about Regina and Snow, because there is not much about them. Snow on how you should feel after learning that her stepmother has always hated, and only pretended to love her. Snow likely wanted to Regina as a mother, and there was a terrible pain to know that. I liked it!
anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nicely done. This relationship is definitely not given the tim and attention it deserves, especially in fanfic. It's rather strange because it is the basis of the curse and the show. I like the way you portrayed Snow's love for Regina and Regina's confusion and conflicting feelings.
Redemption by Fire chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Really great scene. A lot of heart and honesty. Unfortunately, just as your story had to portray it as a dream, I don't think something so brutal and open could happen between them outside of a dream.
miley-avril chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was... AMAZING! Your writing is unbelievable. Just wow.
Temo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh, I so, so agree with you. To me this is THE relationship that needs to be explored. Regardless of how Regina feels or doesn't feel, Snow did love her and the fact that Snow is still alive seems to be a testament to Regina caring about her on some level. I chose to believe that Regina has always known that her mother is soley responsible for how her life turned out (well at least her engagement and the like), and that Snow is simply a convenient punching bag.

The last episode was interesting though. Why didn't Regina run away after she banished her mother? I had assumed that Cora dragged her down the aisle kicking and screaming.
xbella7208x chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
why is this story so perfect though?

i loved it so much, so many feels.
JFJD chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was a great one shot. I really enjoyed it.
geller516 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved this! It was really well written. I wish those two had more scenes and made more progress on the show because I love Lana and Ginny's scenes together and I really want Snow and Regina to work things out and for Regina's to redeem herself. Hopefully we will get to see some of that soon.