Reviews for Meeting again
T'Lu chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
You know, I almost feel sorry for Laura. Except I know that she'd jump at the chance to jump Perry! Besides, she brought it all on herself. I just hope Della is OK and that they don't have to abstain much longer. That just might give Laura an 'in' with Perry.
murphycat chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Adorable! Please write another.
murphycat chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Beautifully done. Love and sex don't stop or age out. Done very well.
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wonderful beginning. I am glad that you came back to the Laura storyline. I didn't like how it ended. And the conversation with Della.
BTA chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Great story! I'm so glad you wrote it with Perry thinking about Della and their relationship more than about Laura and her problems. It seems Della has come to terms with Laura but still seemed relieved when he turned down the case. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Laura had been charged. Loved the ending! It would have been great to see that on television.
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Sorry to see this one end. Very nice story. Sorry to see this one end. I read your stories as soon as possible since I know I will like what you write.
Michelle Weiner chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I just loved this story! Sugar and spice and some hot steamy moments. And I so glad that Perry saw the light where Laura was concerned. Good for him for having the strenghth of his convictions, making a decission and being happy about it.

That scene in the ballroom... What can I say...sigh and double sigh.

And the ending...perfect just perfect.

Nicely done :)
tengland2 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Glad Perry showed up, never really had any douht. Considering he picked up the dress and well aware of how she looked in it. Took care of the press on the way out as well. Nicely done, sorry to see this one end.
Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
looooooove the ending! Just perfect!

And I'm so glad you allowed Perry to be sensible. Oftentimes these stories have him giving in to Laura via some misplaced super-sense of justice. I think your version is much more in character.

Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Making Laura take responsibility? And handle the defense herself? Brilliant!

Really enjoying this story.

Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Another great chapter. Love how you tied the past with the present through their dialogue. Lots of steamy goodness.

tengland2 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Perry is so terrible (in a good way) when it comes to D. The man has a one track mind about her and what she wears, like anyone else would see her garters, but her in the red dress.
D certainly understood the definition of Laura's offer of friendship to P, glad he's making her do the defending and just offering assistance if needed, in particular Ken. Loved the abbrevated note. Somehow thinking DM was entirely different from what P told her. Oh well there was hope.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Can't wait for tomorrow!
tengland2 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Definitely a loaded chapter. Liked Laura and D being civil to each other in the begining. L just can't stay out of their lives. Liked the fact the only tears that bothers P is children and Della's. Liked how D got him to behave and back on work. Loved Ken's concern for Della, she's right its not up to her which cases Perry choses.
Damned reporters, can be so mean to the two of them.
Glad D/P are making up to a certain point, alone. Nicely done.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
A great beginning. Can't wait to see where it leads...And when is Laura going to realise that Perry will never feel about her the way he fels about Della.

A bit of a cliff hanger too. It's a good thing, you're posting the next chapter tomorrow. Can't wait.