Reviews for Soul Eaters
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
This story is interesting. I would love to see how it progresses. I liked the mission. At first i thought the hooded boy was kenny, but then you said black hood, and now ill wait until you mention him. I hope you update soon. :-)
Funnyhatz chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! I am in love with the writing, plot, and characterization! I hope you continue and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I love Craig weapon form i was expecting a katana or sword but a Saw is so much better. Seriously awesome story please continue this.
Mish chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I'm so excited that you're back! I love love this fic uwu
BB chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
It's been a year! Are you still going to update this? I really like it :(
Ivydoll chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Even if this never develops any kind of plot at all, it's still very cute. I'd be happy to read chapter after chapter of the kids in their classes, getting used to and attached to one another. Some of your paragraphs are a bit winding and rambling, but it's still readable writing, especially through this third chapter, where you've warmed up.

I hope you keep at it.

xXheartstringsXx chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I really love this story, it is amazing. i love soul eater and south park :D
eline.smolders chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
i really like this story i hope it continiues soon
Strangerr chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Hi it's me again but I'm too lazy to log in so yeah. Ong this chapter was just was a sense of suspense in at the last part that got me biting my nails. I really really love your story, gosh I can't wait! Though I was sad that tweek wasn't able to form Craig properly, I kinda expected him to. But if he did it'll be cliche so this was appropriate. I thought the way you showed how each character was able to handle their weapons was really fitting, like Kyle and ahh shit i forgot his name, uhh Dovonan. Yeah anyways please keep writing no rush man. Okay well maybe a bit cuz it's so awesome i really can't wait. Yeah I'm rambling sorry! Thanks for the wonderful chapter man, update soon :D
Monthadog chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Omg I love this so freaking much! Please, please keep going with this story its awesome!
TAisreal chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Your combining two of my addictions...I think I love you right now 3
it's just so good and the social standings and whatnot is really good.
I think I'm going to die from how much I love this at the moment :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome story.I'm a sucker for anime and south park and this sounds really good.
Craigifier chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Wooooow awesome story bro. It seems like a a really complicated story to write yet you managed it beautifully.
I like Craig and Tweek's character too but personally I feel that tweek should be a bit more outspoken. But that's just my opinion no offense!
Anyways please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :3
Samara chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This is really good I love the visuals and details. I'm really excited to see what kind of weapon Craig will be and the other meister/weapon pairs!
There are a few small errors in the first chapter "And Tweek realized instantly that this was it. It didn't feel like being slept though..." as well as "In the blink of an hair..." where slept should be slapped and hair should be eye.
For the second chapter "I was a ready-made text..." should be It.
Really cool though so far, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Classy Coffee chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
How Lovely!
I Love The Imagery, It's Amazing How Well You Wrote This. You Executed This Much Better Than Soul Eater Itself xD
Amazing Job, Can't Wait For The Next Chapter!