Reviews for Must Tell the Others
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
It was more tense than sad for SPAZM me but with Chiron SPAZM. FTCGVSTI SPAZM it is really SPAZM sad. Sorry about the SPAZM spazzing I sometimes get them and with them, I become very SPAZM SPAZM SPAZM SPAZM SPAZM ELEPHANT random HOBOS ARE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Ayou know what? Chocolate is bad for me. GASP! HOW CAN I SAY THAT! ok... I think I need to go lie down...
27lablover chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I didn't cry at first, I was just in shock. Then, like in the middle of the night it sunk in and I started sobbing. RIORDAN!
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love this! I was planning to write one of these stories so I looked some up. This was by far the best.
BlackConverse3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I cried when I read the last two chapters. But I KNOW that they'll make it out because they're together. And as long as they're together, that's all that matters.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i cried so much a hour passed and i used 2 rols of tissue...i was heart boken,i need two comfort me...:(
TheNSIGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is a strange fic, a bit plotless but it is exactly what I was looking for. Although, I think you did not express their reactions enough and where is Grover?! People always forget that he is Percy's best friend! And they didn't warn the camp about the invasion!
But it was a good shot and quite a decent peace of writing.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was nice, and sad. A little lacking in your writing style, but no worries about that. There's always room for improvement.
Jack Frost chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I have no shame in saying that i cried my heart out at the end of that book. how could Rick Riordan do that to Percy and Annabeth? It's cruel.
i also think that this is how it would have ended had Rick written just that little bit extra. Great story!
CrazyAnProudofIt chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
great story! i think u got all of their reactions right. i was really mad at the MoA cliffhanger; that moment when Percy and Annabeth fell into tarturous was both beautiful and sad. i hope Percy and Leo's POVs are in the next book... which we have to wait a whole 'nuther year for.
Pandastyle chapter 1 . 10/10/2012