Reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man: Team Up
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 12/7
Spider-Man taken down by Natasha and Clint... smh. The story was over before it really even got started.
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 11/29
brilliant!~~~~~~~~~
"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back" this is te full quote
MythologyStar chapter 13 . 2/4
Why hasn't this been updated?
FRICKKIK U
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
WTF CONTINUE! PLEASE
NICE STORYLINE BTW
Shian1998 chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Since my last review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twentieth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great story!
avarent chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
bh
TheSkyeDragon chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
AAHHH I LOVED THIS, PLEASE CONTINUE IT SOON!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
Pls continue this story
Shian chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
I read this story about a month or so ago. Sorry I haven't reviewed yet. Great story! I'm a big fan of Marvel, especially Spider-Man and the Avengers, so I really enjoyed reading this Fanfiction! And while I barely know anything about the Fantastic Four, I was still able to enjoy those parts of the story. Given that it has been over three and a quarter years since the last chapter was posted, I doubt that you will be updating this story any more. However, if you ever decide to continue it, I would be very happy! Though no pressure. And if you do continue it, any chance of bringing in the X-Men?
Nightspirit152 chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
this is cool, but is it over?
DOOMIETURTLE chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
DAMMIT
Hoppy854 chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
You know considering Spider-Man's 'Parker Luck', you could just add that he accidentally swallowed one of the gems. Gem of soul or mind sounds right. The others sound a little more OP so soul and mind seem ok. Don't get me wrong I love OP stories, not a lot of people do though. Peter could just be buying some rock candy and the gem fell into the Rock candy bag. And then when he popped it into his mouth someone surprised him causing him to swallow the gem. Oh imagine the trouble there will be...Love your story by the way. Keep up the good work.
Betrayed chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
It seems abandoned to me