Reviews for Candy Land
Legoelf chapter 1 . 5/28
So good, so emotional and perfect
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Aw, that was lovely. Thank you, dear author.
Ralob chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow, that was fantastic. Excellent story!
flaimingdarkfox chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
no dont end there how are they all going reaction to his leg
Karakot chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
good story. I'm evil enough that I would have had him eat a bullet right around the same time they found him but hey that's just me. good job and this and the others.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was awesome! Thanks for writing it. I like deaf fics.
csiwannabe99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
you really need to either continue this of write a sequel
theladykat chapter 1 . 10/10/2012

More please, this is great
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
loved it sooo much!
Syntyche chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Extremely well-written, angsty, a little sad... I wasn't sure where the Coulson angle was going, but you brought everything around to a satisfying conclusion that I admit was almost anxiously hoping would not be depressing. Thanks for a great read!
anny non chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was fantastic! Hope you'll write more in this 'verse.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
"He'd abdicated that right in the wake of thirty-two funerals, a number that almost any agent who wasn't Tasha was happy to remind him of." Painful, powerful line. "Natasha, slyly teasing as she noted their luck that she was more than just a pretty face, since they wouldn't get far on his looks. Tasha, contradicting her words with her actions as she slid a gentle hand along his jaw and gazed at him like she saw someone worth touching, worth her unexpected gentleness." How typical of Clint that he wouldn't believe he was worthy of her touch and gentleness."
Marmite Jones chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Brilliant, I'd love to see more, yet at the same
time it was perfectly ended
discordchick chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh my gosh this is so fantastic. Clint is definitely the most emotional avenger and its a great thing for character depth but he also takes everything to heart and is very hard on himself. I loved everything about this story. Deaf Clint is such an interesting dynamic and I love stories that feature that aspect. I can't believe that Natasha would just let him run though, after she pretty much initiated an alien war in order to get him back. They seem like they're just now turning their relationship into something more, I can't wait to read more about it. It seems like Clint has hit the lowest he can go and everything will be hunky dory at the Avengers tower but that can't be ;) I really would like more of this story, you're doing an amazing job!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You're back! Yeah!

This story is made of awesome. I love how you make characters live and breath, fall and rise.