Reviews for Hate Is Also Passion
YOLO1864 chapter 1 . 1/2
YES please continue! I'm brand new to fanfiction and ur's drew me in, I started reading and couldn't stop until i finished it. Hayden's song 'my hero is you' popped in my head as I read it through.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Yes, i think you should continue. It would be interesting to see Sylar's pov or even see Claire mulling the words over in her mind over and over and going firstly insane from it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yes, continue!
Icepen.girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yes! You should continue!
Lady Serenity Taisho chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Please continue with your story. It was cute and fun. Most people who start stories like these don't always finish them and even though its good as is for a 1 chapter story, there is potential to do more with it. Your grammar is good as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Yes continue!
Rosie.MB chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
It was seriously good ! Plus I loved Chapter Two but I can't see it on the website anymore... It's so hot (:
savya398 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love it so far! Great job and I can't wait to see where it goes :)
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I absolutely adored this! :D I truly think that the thin line between love and hate is passion itself and this shows it perfectly. There just something about these two that attract like magnets the constant pull and push. They could be the best thing or worst and you really don't care just want to know how it can be. I feel that Sylar brings out the best and worse in Claire and vice versa. Sorry for going off on a tangent like that. All I really wanted to say was that you did a fantastic job!
julyisfree chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
YaY you took it!

I was so hoping that someone could do it, really REALLY liked this and you have to pick my favorite point of canon in regards of Sylaire.

Two words: You rock!