Reviews for Sacrifices
Please update
DraconisRose960 chapter 17 . 1/24
Please continue!
it's awesome, I had to stay at home reading instead of going out and my mom got angry...
You write pretty good, the suspense it's killing me so...
PLEASE!
jenny chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Please please update soon the suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Awesome
jenny chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Really good please update
Fangirl.Hush.Hush chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
I know it's been forever since you updated but will you please? I love this story SO much! I always love Nora and Patch together but I'm kinda liking Hunter... But I still LOVE Patch! There are so many options but they are all great!
jenny chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
This is soooooo awesome please please please please update as quick as you can if its not any trouble
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Plz update soon! Oh and in a hunter supporter :) but I don't care if she gets together with patch but I support hunter
hushfan chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
i really loveeee your story!i have read many stories and i think is the best yet.. you have a talent my friend. i just hope you decide to write soon because i can't wait for the next update!
Alysha chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Update brah! It's almost been a year!
Mindymb83 chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
This is just so amazing! But even if I like the story I hate that Nora and Patch are so far away and that Patch is kind of like a secondary character! Please I would love if you could include Patch in the Hunter-Nora-training thing! Update soon! I'm dying with suspense!
Jenny chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
I love this story. Keep up! But I am starting to miss Patch a little... Hope he soon will be back. Nora and Patch forever.
ariellewilson2 chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
I love this story please keep writing
devon42rae chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
WOW ! Man this is really good are u going to have patch turn up idk but please update .! I love it
Blackwidow927 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013