Reviews for Baby Mine
darlingcas chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I enjoyed reading. Gold calming his grandson was very sweet, even if he doesn't know he is the child's grandfather.
Weaver Blyx chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Pure genius and a delightful read. I can easily see this happening in the show (if they did a flashback of Regina's adoption of Henry, that is). Really excellent job. You wouldn't think the show's two fiercest villains could cross paths in such a sweet way, but you pulled it off convincingly and without sacrificing a bit of their personalities. Great writing! Thanks for writing this idea up-it must have taken some time and effort, indeed.
JoyLee chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love paternal Rum/Gold.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
No, those aren't tears in my eyes. They're just leaking... ;_;...
b chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
oh how do i love thee! Great fic, remains me when I first hold my baby.
Coyote Soupus chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aaah this was adorable and gorgeous and everyone was in character and just... aaaaa-. Oh, man, hit me right in the feels. Loved it.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very cute. X3 Loved it!
Dracomom chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
It's hard to bond even when a child IS yours, when you've never taken care of a baby before. (Hospital parenting classes and practicing with dolls will only get you so far...) And you've captured that perfectly.

Mr Gold holding baby Henry is absolutely the sweetest thing I've seen all day, even if it's just in my own head!
a fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful. I teared up reading this. One of the things that distressed me most about the show in the first season was the emphasis placed on birth parents over adoptive parents in most cases. I felt the show needed a fairer perspective and fortunately this provides a much needed look at Regina as a new mother.
Leafena chapter 1 . 10/10/2012