Reviews for War of the Worlds
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
What is this?
Is this what I think it is?
A decent story?
It is. My word.
Well done, my friend, you entertained me and made me follow the characters with happiness without being too overdramatic. I liked how Sally got together with Shadow at the end. It was a nice little touch.
Looking forward to any sequel you have planned for this.
Falconess chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Aww, poor Sonic! (I kinda know how he feels actually... :I) That's okay, he'll find someone. :) There's a ton of girls who like him, after all. I never thought much about Sally and Shadow, but the more I think about it, the more their personalities seem to fit really well, especially their no-nonsense attitudes. :)

I really enjoyed reading this story and I'm shocked you haven't gotten more reviews on this. It's a great, epic Archie story!
Falconess chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Awesome! The best part was Shadow "giving back" the dial to the Xorda. And Orbot and Cubot to the rescue! So cute and awesome! :) I don't care if the 9000 joke has been done into the ground, it still cracks me up! :D The only thing is what happened to Sonic!? XD Noooo! I love your story, but you're killing me here, hahaha! :3 This one is seriously the best chapter yet.
Falconess chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Woo! :D Oh man! Damnit Toni, now you've got me on the edge of my seat. Hooray for Knuckles! 3 He always makes the best entrances. My favorite part was when Tails was trying to break Shadow out of the tank. It was both funny and nerve-racking, which made it a blast to read. I was even beginning to feel sorry for Eggman - look at you! Making me feel sorry for him! X3 Great chapter!
Falconess chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Holy-moly-guacamole! The suspense it builds! :D I can't wait to see this final showdown. Nice job tying in the old Quantum Dial - that was the last arc I left Archie on, so I remember how serious that thing is. Again, you've nailed everyone to a T! I can't wait to see Sonic and Shadow kick some more ass!
Falconess chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Nice reference with the bathroom heh, heh, heh! Comedy-wise that was my favorite part. :) I can't get over how well you've set up your pacing in here. I loved the part when Black Doom swooped in to take out his flunkie. All of the storylines are criss-crossing nicely, just like a neatly woven afghan. :3 I also loved the part about Sally and the tea party - that is definitely something she would do as a person who is a true diplomat at heart. You know me, I'm pretty neutral as far as Sally goes, but I think you do a spectacular job showcasing her as a deep character and sticking to her guns, so to speak. She's just like the Sally I grew up with in Sat-AM. :)
Falconess chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the way you write Shadow? He's a good balance of all of his personality traits without being too psychotic or too emotional. :) I know he's under influence of mind control at the moment, but it still feels like him on the inside. I'm so waiting for the Xorda and Black Doom to duke it out any second now. You've really built up good tension between these two factions. And as always, you handled Sonic and Tails perfectly. :3 But I'm very biased on that! Ha!

Damnit people, review this story already! :) I know you don't write for reviews but this deserves more than my piddly praises.
Falconess chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Oh man! That was an epic battle scene! I think this one is my favorite chapter so far. You did a great job inserting bits of exposition into the action. I feel like I know Mammoth Mogul really well without ever having read about him in the comics. :)
Falconess chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
HA! The Floating Island is about to get overcrowded! :) I wonder how Knux will take to that. I was surprisingly sad to see Abraham go. You're doing a great job focusing in on each group. It really feels like a movie. 3 Awesome, as always.
Falconess chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Oh man! It's so cool to see someone finally scare Nagus! That was so badass! XD I love this chapter too. I have this feeling Shadow is going to get some serious payback for that later, hahaha. The suspense in here was so good - can't wait for the next chapter. :) (Damnit hon, Archie should pay you to write their scripts!)
Falconess chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
I love the ending on this chapter especially. It feels true to what could happen in a disaster situation. I can't wait for the next chapter. :3
Falconess chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
This story seriously deserves more reviews than it has! I love how well you're mixing together all of these universes, especially Shadow's story from his game. You write him just as well as you do Sonic. Most of the time people write him either too nice or just full of violence and rage, but you find the good balance and give him a deeper character. Reading this makes me want to play Shadow's game again!
Falconess chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I've always been a little lost when it comes to the Archie story-lines, but I have to say, Toni, your story is very easy to follow! You've managed to take a very exposition heavy chapter and make it interesting to read, which is awesome! 3 I know you get a lot of fleck from the Sally-fans, but personally I think you've nailed her to a T, especially here. She's just like the SAT-AM Sally that I grew up with. A lot of people really do tend to Mary Sue her and leave out a lot of the personality quirks that make her a great character. And as always, you write Sonic so well! I can hear him very clearly in my head. Can't wait to see what Tails thinks of a seedrian being brought back from a seed!

The only thing I wasn't clear on, is, when the seeds grow, are they a new seedrian, or are they the same one and retain their memories? Or are they they same one but are missing their memories? I hope that's not too confusing, hahaha. :)
raeweis chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This story seems interesting so far. I'd like to see what happens next!