Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Gainos Priestess
myulander chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
cool job
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Still hot as ever and nice going with the lesson on Nanael. XD Still do try to take it easy on her as well, a small wing made her the joke of the other angels after all not too mention being forced into heavy situations by the so called Queen Angel or Arch-Angel, however the hell she's called.
The Great Dullahan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i love the part of nanael smack jajajaja is so funny i hope that you make another with melpha , a i just remenber somethig how will she react when she know of kyuubi?
KokuenDG chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
...What's up with you and your ass fetish? I'm very curious about this since it's a common thing in all of your fics.

...Or just your Queen's Blade ones.
star445 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awesome lemon! For the next lemon oneshot could you do Naruto/Shizuka from Queen's Blade
JWA800 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Happy Birthday Naruto! and many more! Better Late than Never!
ScorpinokXV chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Naruto's had a busy birthday so far, but I doubt he's complaining. ;) lol.
Once again, your spot on with the Queen's Blade characters. I did like how Melpha asserted herself with that bratty angel Nanael, and gave her the rosy cheeks treatment. So props to you and Pyromania101 for that ending, I really laughed when I read it. :)

I liked Naruto and Melpha as parents, they do make a happy couple with their little baby Minato. The next Naruto/Queen's Blade story is going to feature NarutoxMelona? I wonder if Melona can even get pregnant? What will Naruto's reaction be to having a child with Melona if she does? That should be interesting.

All these one shots having Naruto paired with a different Queen's Blade character are great! I'm still hoping you'll consider doing a Naruto/Queen's Blade ongoing series with a harem someday. The section is sorely lacking on good multi chapter stories.

Keep up the amazing work.

Looking forward to your next story. :)
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nice good start to the story
bankai777 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i bet that naruto and melpha will be great parents.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
honestly...i wouldnt mind this for Queens Blade:Spiral added charcters from other series that you cant help but enjoy!
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Excellent! This story was well worth the wait! The face-sitting scene was delicious, as was the lemon in general! I must confess, though, that their lemon's arrival seemed a bit...well, rushed: sure, they got aroused from that ecchi scene, but as sexy as it was, would that be enough for them to be willing to have such passionate sex? Or did they develop feelings for each other over the course of their journey? Anyway, aside from that littler mystery, I adored this story! I'm a bit surprised you decided not to include the alternate ending where Nanael meets a prepubescent Minato, but that's okay; it's not very significant to the plot. Now that Melpha's had her turn, it's time for my favorite QB girl to take a stand, and in the most IC way possible for her. Thank you so much for this delicious story, and happy birthday Naruto!
sketchfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
hot hot hot,happy bday naruto