Reviews for The appropriate considerations when purchasing a new couch
beloved-raven chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love the Imagine Me and You couch scene! Love this fic too ;) Very beautifully done!
ScarletWolfx chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Cute :3
alex chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
oh that is a lot of money
multishep chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Imagine me and you! I actually just watched the movie a few days ago! Lucky coincidence haha... Great work!
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
LOL
this was a fun...hilarious read... i like it! XD
The TableThrower chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Imagine Me and You where Heck and Rachel go to get one. Heck's worried about the budget and Rachel jumps up and throw down five thousand. Love the reference and love the movie. seeing it used with FLight is even more awesome. thanks person I don't know :D you made my month.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Imagine me and you
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hahaha, well written! This was pure awesomeness!
rest for the wicked chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful as always Dondake. This was a very adorable story and the Imagine Me and You tie was well played.
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
"50 gold stars" for recognizing the best lady-lovin' movie ever? I love Imagine Me & You ;) And, you threw some fun little twists on it. A fun, fluffy read.
MasterPro chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was cute! I liked it very much! Thank you!
mcoyne chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Absolutely hilarous, sounds exactly like something Fang would do
nomask chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Idk where the idea came from, but your story cracked me up. Oh Fang... ROTFL
K chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Good fluffy piece.

As to where you the material from...well there was once a sailor moon dojinshi(sp) with the senshi auctioning off Haruka's stuff in the same manner...the poor senshi didnt know what hit them when Michiru would out bid them by rediculus amounts.

I know thats bot where you got the idea from, but I found it funny how similar it was to that story as well lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
lol yeah for flight fluff XD is your muse just taking a break from alter? Least ya are writing P I can deal with that heh oh fang how clueless can she be