Reviews for Riou, Do You Want My Carrots?
Rie Mizuki chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow! Cool! I like the story here. Somehow it makes me laugh, especially about the carrots. Hahaha . Please write more!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
LOL'd at Val's comment. I was kinda surprised as this is the first fic I've seen using the quote for anything other than humor. The depth of Jowy's feelings. The way he behaved. You've got a good storytelling technique. Seconded the review before me, you amazed me by being able to pull such careful analysis on Jowy based on that quote. Oh yes, I regard this as 'character study' of some sort.
I want to read more Suikoden fanfic from you.
Yami no Majou077 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
"Do you want my carrots?" Wow what a funny scene. You amazed me by writting this story base on such a sentence. Great job!
Magnolium chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is great. You characterized everyone so well and it was nice to see what Jowy was thinking here. Also Riou is kind of adorable.

(waaaah I was gonna write something about the carrots)

Ignore me. I love this.
Evil Icing chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Lol at the review below me. I was trying to explain to my boyfriend one time when we were playing through Suikoden II together (it was his first time playing) that, for some reason, one of the most famous quotes from the game is, "Do you...want my carrots?"

Such a simple story, and you've done this tiny little quote such justice! I enjoyed this.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Congrats, you made it to Google's search engine with the tags "jowy" and "carrots."