Reviews for The Noir
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Aww! Sorry I didn't read this earlier, I was away...

Handsome? Vince grinned his broadest. Your very own?- hahha! Vince is cheekiness is brilliant, providing it doesn't get too much for Howard to keep a control on:) also, the idea of a jazz jacuzi is brilliantly intriguing!
Vince still just wants to play but Howard, having a les childlike view knows that it's not as easy as that...
Very good;) x
PsychedelicFox chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
How fricken cute?! I love this! I love the Brain Cells, and the whole format XD this is genius! Leopard kisses xoxo
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Hi, sorry I did read this when it was posted but for some reason I've had trouble leaving reviews and logging in... :(
Anyway,
ARE YOU MADE OF LOLLYPOPS?! Because everything you write is so sweet! :P:)
Although, this chapter did have a slightly darker undertone...
What's up with Howard? Is he just scared or something more?
Also, Tony Harrison and Charlie's conversation made me laugh, what an odd couple and what an odd conversation.! :)
CherryTroi chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
"Go and get crunched, you great peacock!" Tony retorted.
Made me giggle.
It's good so far, I'm enjoying it:)
CherryTroi chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Sorry, I haven't been on to review in a while, but atleast I have 5 chapters of this to read now!Liking it so far, still enjoying the Charlie guard:)
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Ohh, intriguing ending! :)
Also all the bits with the keeper and his darling kitten were possitively adorable, if with possibly and touch of a sad note to them which personally made them all the better! ;)
However my faverout bit somehow manages to go to Tony harrisons thoughts - If they won't do that, then what else is there? And damn it, I'm jealous and that's an outrage." - ;) x
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Aw the ending was so sweet!
And bollo was simply marvellous in this chapter!
Also, obviously vince and Howard are still brilliant and I like that fact that vince is getting better;)
WearerOfCapes chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Thanks for the reminder: email alerts are pretty sucky at the minute. Bollo made me chuckle there, especially throwing banana skins at Boo. And Vince and Howard's attitudes towards each other are still the sweetest thing. My favourite line: "This gets easier every time." Absolutely adorable.
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
"Bollo, you ball bag. I... love... you."

I will freely admit that I melted there. Aww, Naboo, you KNOW you can be sweet sometimes :P
WearerOfCapes chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Sorry I didn't review earlier; my email alerts aren't working properly.
This chapter is so adorable, I made a loud, high pitched 'aaw!' noise. And I had to giggle at Howard tickling his Kitten. Honestly, beautiful.
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Aww 3 So much love for this chapter.
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Aww that was so lovely! A very nice thing to wake up to! :)
I know I've said it before but I really love the way you've portrayed vince and Howard, especially vince as an animal, that really works!;) keep it up as always;)
Icey x
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Awww still so sweet!
And I am discovering just how much l like these brain cells:)
WearerOfCapes chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Sweet as ever; Howard's worry at Vince being on the roof was wonderful. I like the idea that Charlie trusts Howard now. And the brain cells despairing together made me chuckle. Love it, as always :)
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
-Squees like the fangirl she is-

... ahem. Ok, I'm fine now... :P

Aww, Howard. 'If he laughed'? That's so sweet, Moon.

Head Cell and Brain Cell, I completely agree. They ARE hopeless.

Brilliantly sweet chapter :)