Reviews for A Promise of Sunshine
Jdragonfire29 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
very well done.
Nonius9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Sweet, painful and heart-warming at the same time. It'd have been awesome to see this happen in the movie, at the end of the credits. :))
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was sweet. Interesting and sweet, loved reading it.
TLAD.
sarahbluerose13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
its very cute and i really enjoyed it! :)
raindaizy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Köszönöm! Sokadszorra is nagyon jó volt olvasni! Nagyon-nagyon tetszik! :)

A kedvenc részeim (bár akár az egészet bemásolhatnám):
Each of his words carried an enormous power and this didn't help Erik at all. He stood there, crestfallen, gripping his helmet so tightly that his knuckles went white. Charles didn't need telepathy to see how he felt – downright shocked at the sight of the wheelchair and full of guilt because he was the reason of this severe injury.
Erik deserved it, so Charles should be glad, happy that seeing him in a state like this had such a negative impact on him.
He wasn't.
He hated the pure horror reflected in Erik's eyes as he walked over to him and touched the metal armrest of the wheelchair. "How… why…?" the man asked, still at loss for words. It was an unnecessary question, yet Charles answered.

"Will you ever stop teasing me?"
He joined Charles on the bed and stroked his now tomato-red face. "Not until it makes you so adorable." And before Charles could respond anything, Erik effectively silenced him.
"You are cruel, you know that?" the younger man thought good-naturedly smiling against Erik's mouth. "Not letting me speak – but you cannot do anything against my ability."
"I have a helmet, remember?"
"Yes, but if you wear it, you will not be able to kiss me."
"… true."
(És nem igaz, hogy nincs humorod!)