Reviews for My New Love
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I thought it was Bella and Esme why is Carlisle even there
SophieAngel69 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
A rewrite would be lovely, although you may want to rewrite the authors note, I think something went wrong.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
The entire Jacob scene in this chapter ... I have to agree with a previous reviewer and her comments. It was not good, and the follow up not realistic. Also agree about Edward - what happened? It's just out of left field.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Babysit? Renesmee would also be 375. Not a baby or a child. I'm confused ...
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
She seems kind of childish for being a vampire for 375 years.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ooh. Interesting.
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Great! Looking forward to it!
I heart vamps chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Please update soon
SophieAngel69 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I am a rather picky reader, but I want to assure you first off that I do not have the same complaints as some of the other reviews I read. I think an Esme/Carlisle/Bella story is interesting and I liked how you worked it.
Now I will point out that it takes a lot of skill to tackle such a serious subject as rape, all things considered I think you did well but it was definitely below standard.
My first question is that if she wanted to kill herself why go to Italy? She was human, there were far easier ways.
I would liked to have known more about Renesmee, her species and etcetera. And ignore that rude review about spelling I spelt it wrong for an embarrassingly long time and had to edit around 30 chapters of a story to fix it.
And as for Jacob's return, ignoring the why, how did he manage to get to her, why didn't the guards or kings intervene?
Now while the sex scene was really well done it happened just moments after her rapist attempted to repeat the process. Anyone who knows anything about sexual abuse knows that a victim would not be able to have sex right after being attacked, even if it didn't happen again, just the fear of what could have been and her memories combined would make that impossible. They could have had sex if it were reassuring, perhaps if it were slow, gentle, passionate love making and if you showed her reassuring herself that she was safe and loved it could have worked, although she would not have been so eager to be penetrated by Carlisle.
Last thing, I would like to know what the mating law was, it would also have been nice to see their thoughts on Edward's death, although I understand you were trying to finish it off.
Overall, it was okay. I think it was a really good try and it is clear you have improved from the previous story I read, I hope you will continue to do so. Good luck and keep writing
If I offended you in any way I am deeply sorry, feel free to PM me and I'll apologise.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great story, but I am confused. Which "son" and where is Carlisle and Bella?
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
love it
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Er nope!
rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Well thankyou for the story and I hope that your world has settled down now and you think about a sequel one day. :)

Ruby.x
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
:) great chapter but oh no only one left. *nooooooooooooooooo!*
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
can't wait to read more. :)