Reviews for Rant a friend
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 3/4
Awe love this scene. I always wonder is Steve ever goes home a little hurt by some of the things people say about him over and over again.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Thanks, I feel that Danny does get carried away at times blaming Steve for everything. It has to rub against Steve's feelings at some point. Neither of them are perfect but Steve does whatever needs to be done to keep Danny and the rest safe.

Great job.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Liked how Danny snuck up on Steve and Catherine, to make sure his buddy was okay.
Lidil chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
:D
Lachlan512 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Another great story where Steve's feelings are front & center, & I loved it. Im still waiting for his question from Steve's party; you're killing me keeping it from it. I hope you do another story where we see him & Cath exploring a deeper connection. Him realizing that shes always been there for him & he needs to be there for her this time. Explore her family maybe...
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love his not-girlfriend assuring him of Danny's friendship, and Danny sneaking up on them.
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awe, that's so sweet, I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Yeah, that is exactly how this episode ended! Loved it.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I've always wondered if Steve ever got annoyed at Danny when he blames Steve for everything. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved it.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Lol. Yep, not girlfriend indeed ; )
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I liked this a lot. Steve may think that Catherine is not his girlfriend but he is so blind sometimes. I think he is afraid of what the commitment might actually do to their relationship. I am glad that Steve, Cath and Danny actually had this talk.
newsyd chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really love this story!
Kajtena chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great story, I really like it :-)
Monica chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved every word of it. Just perfect. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great little story. I love Catherine.