Reviews for what I have to say
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Good job! VERY good. And thank you; I wish Kurt HAD done this.
SonofLuffy chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Will this ever be continued though?
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Really like this! I've never seen this fic before (i'd have included "not Klaine friendly" in the tag or some such, which is often what I search for, following late s3 and s4.
SonofLuffy chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Okay... This was good and should continue. I don't like Adam too much but whatever... :/ Oh, have you found out yet... By the way, this is why you wait a while and use protection. It's very useful but I guess as long as you're ready, it's fine. But always use protection unless you plan on having a kid. Sorry for the talk.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Interesting. Looking forward to more...but why is it marked complete when it clearly isn't?
little miss me chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
RandyOrton10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
FINALLY! a fic with a reaction that's awesome!
I hate how Blaine get's away with it and Kurt end's up apologizing in most fics, which ruins it.
So, thank you for this!
Marsetta chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Yay Kurtofsky
I love the way it ended it gives it a... free feel to it like Kurt is free to be himself and is not wayed down by a boyfriend especially the a** that cheated on my Kurtikins (Blaine) he doesn't deserve Kurt
I think Kurt should forgive him but NOT take him back EVER
Kurt is too good for him
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Lovin this! I totally wish Kurt would have told off Blaine on the show when he said that he cheated on him! MORE PLEASE!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*slow golf clap* (but I still wouldn't have mentioned giving Blaine a chance then - I would have let him stew longer!)
lizziemarie0529 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Name : Benjamin Sheffield
Age: 22
Back ground: Went to a private school for two years, graduated top of his class, a freshman at NYU for law
Hobbies: shopping, and on a rainy day enjoys curling up on the couch, drinking coffee and watching movie musicals
Likes: Broadway, reading fashion magazines, and listening to Broadway. Dislikes: Anyone who tries to be someone their not
Family: Raised by a single dad, mom died when he was small
Kids: No, but wants one some day
Lives: SOHO

After writing this I just caused my stomach to drop, because this guy sounds nice for Kurt
Creature chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Omg, i'm so sorry. Sending good vibes and all kinds of good thoughts your way. I hope things work out for you...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Omg that bastard both of them, hunny i am so sorry, your story was really good but take of yourself, my god you know you can have your landlord arrested, thats fruad and embezzlement he can go away for ten years, sue his ass! And as for the other guy, he's a dick you're better off without him and someday he will piss off a girl with a lot of brothers and they will beat him to a pulp (I'm not exaggerating i knew a guy like that it actually happened like that)
cmitc41 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
i know it seems like life sucks right now but Karma is a B***H and they WILL get theirs it might not be now or next week or even next year but they will get theirs.
You will find something even better then what you had believe it and it will come to pass
christinaemerald chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
ahh loving this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »