Reviews for Evans, No Relation
TigerStriper chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I like Wes. You did a good Wes. Everyone's version of Wes is considerably different (to an extent) but I really liked this Wes (still hate Kami, even when she's nice, maybe I just like Spirit too much to like Kami) but yes, good Wes, he sort of reminded me of... Kid mixed with Tamaki (from Ouran High School Host Club) also, any excuse for MLP. Other than that, good story. Two thumbs up!
Isabel chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
What they're doing technically isn't wrong. Step-siblings being in a relationship or getting married isn't breaking the law since they don't share blood.
KCEverdeen chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Really good! Love your writing style! It always makes sense!
Cherryberry998 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I love this story, but I think my favorite character was Wes, the emotionally scarring was the best part c: especially when he called Soul a peasant, that was perfect xD
TurtleDovesRule chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I have read almost every single one of your stories. NOT KIDDING. I think I read "can't see the forest for the wood" first and then "Debaucherous Pastime", and one day, it just clicked. "OH. It's the same author." So... I decided to read everything you've written. I really should pay more attention to that stuff from now on because your work is just awesome. ALL of it. It would've been a shame if I didn't find it. I think I have two left to read, and I really wanted to just do one big review after I was done with all of them so that you wouldn't get annoyed by the same person over and over. Also... I didn't want to seem like a stalker. Heh. So much for that now... I just couldn't hold my excitement in. I was really close to reviewing after "Red Silk", but I just thought "NO. HOLD IT. You have three to go!" Then, I read this one, and I just couldn't hold it anymore. Here is why:
1. YOUR CHARACTERS: I love the way you portray them. I love Soul, Maka, Spirit, and WES. Not Maka's mom, but my hatred for that woman goes beyond fanfiction. I just hate the thought of a parent abandoning their child.
2. WES IS FUNNY: When he found them doing the deed, I could not stop giggling. His reaction was just too funny! The thought of Wes Evans watching "My Little Pony" just killed me. I loved how he actually stood up for Soul and Maka. It was sweet.
3. THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING SPIRIT THE BAD GUY: So many fanfics do this, and it kind of bothers me. I mean... think about it. He's the one pretty much acting as his daughter's personal cheerleader all the time, not her mom. I also think that, after ch. 112 of the manga, I just can't help but love Spirit. Even as he's getting sealed with Asura he's still giving his daughter a thumbs up for support, and Maka's tears really make me wish that things would have been different between them. Yes, he cheated, but he didn't leave Maka.
4. MAKA STANDING UP TO HER MOTHER: It was awesome. She does idolize her mother way too much, so thank you.
Anyway... this is a really long review. This is what happens when you hold it in for too long. BUT I do long reviews when I really like something, so... Instead of a thousand long reviews, you'll have two. Yes. I'm still reviewing after I'm done with the other two. Thank you!
6sixteen chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I'm not sure if I have reviewed this story yet, but I love or so much. It's witty and fun and I LOVED Wes alot. He was my favorite character (:
I me mine chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Really liked how you handled Spirit in this one. And Wes the Brony was brilliant.

Nicely done.
alzerr chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Dear lord, I need to sit down because this has got to be one of the most amazing AU
212e31 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
That was great! I loved Wes and the Little Pony thing!
LadyKoikie chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Wow! Beauuutttiiifffuuulll story! Loe the ending xD
Wes a brony, kyaaah das just adorible right there. But the story it self was just amazingly beautifull! I'm in utter amazment!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I feel so bad for wes
yuuki24688 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Who knew wes was a brony? XDDD
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You are a sick person for torturing them this way. ;_; But I cannot stop reading, especially when the writing is so wonderful. Nice work!
Sylvan Moon chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Cool ending... Still rather awkward if it ever really happened, though. Haha..

PS. What's with Wes and coffee and My Little Pony? Lol.
Sylvan Moon chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Poor poor Wes. This whole fic cracked me up! I can't imagine just how much this situation would've sucked in real life.