Reviews for Lost and Found
FarmGirlForever chapter 10 . 3/3
What a touching story! I liked how you switched perspectives, so we got multiple views of the story. Brian is so sweet when he finally comes around to liking Hannah!
ffaforlife chapter 10 . 3/2
I'm just in love with this story! I love Brian more than words can say. :) I just had to tell you how much I enjoy your writing, and this story in particular. :)
GHfan110 chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Great story - I really liked how you told it from the character's point of view.
may7fic chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Loved how much lightness you gave us in this final chapter. It was a lovely way to finish the story :)
Vinsmouse chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Perfect wrap-up, loved Guthrie's essay, that was funny.

cag45 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Oh that was so good! I love the insight from Adam's POV about their parents. The McFadden Island rules was really great, very creative. I really enjoyed this chapter as well as the rest of the story. Thank you for sharing it!
may7fic chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Lovely backstory you introduced here and I think you did a great job with Daniel. Loved the brotherly banter and interraction, especially between him and Adam and with Crane.
Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
I see Daniel decided to tell you enough to write the chapter. ;) Good job with it, so glad Tim's parents let them know about the heart condition. Maybe now they can let go of any residual guilt they've been feeling. Cute touch with the lamb and Crane's quip about the donkey made me laugh. :)

cag45 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Oh, that was the best chapter yet. It was so sweet and poignant. I would have written Daniel the same way and I absolutely adore how you wrote each family member in this chapter. Beautiful!
Vinsmouse chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
That was incredibly touching and so very, very well written. The emotion just flows off the page as I'm reading. Loved the letter, perfect way for Adam to get his feelings out about his parents. Well done.

cag45 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Very nice chapter. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for posting!
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Sorry to hear about your concussion but it doesn't seem to have ruined your ability to write. ;) Wonderful chapter, have to feel sorry for Tim's parents even if we all saw it coming. Looking forward to more.

Mouse

P.S. Tell your co-worker skillets are meant for recalcitrant husbands and other males.
may7fic chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Lovely sweet chapter.
cag45 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Aww, that was such a beautiful chapter and worth the wait. I hope you are on the mend and am so sorry to hear about your accident! My goodness! I guess real h/c and angst happens in our real lives too!
Vinsmouse chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
That was great! Tough growing up, good thing Evan has older brothers who have been there, done that. ;)