Reviews for Poison of the Past
Wonderful tale! You truly have a knack for telling a tale. Only regret I have after reading Chapter 17 is that it has not been updated! Please continue!
ChipzGrMione chapter 17 . 5/14
a good chapter
lighting one chapter 1 . 1/24
oh I like it
PBK2017 chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Hey, just found your story, and I really enjoyed it. I hope that if it is ever convenient and something that you still want to do, that we get to read more of this story. Also, unlike many Hermione/Avengers stories, it's nice to see one that doesn't have everyone getting along right away! I think that's a more realistic take on what would happen.
Ari FitzSimmons chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Damn good story!
for ever chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
I think Nick is a bit harsh personally I love the character but in this I find him a bit off-putting. I know that this is AU but yeah. However this is one of the best Hermione crossovers yet
K chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
It's like Hermione has to tell them that she's a witch and Tony's just like "ok sure, now you're going to be telling me that dragons and unicorns exist" and she just vacantly stares at him like "how the fuck did you know"
zombiekins5948 chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
I hope nothing happens to hermione. And I want hermione to destroy pierce and the hydra people
zombiekins5948 chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
No you can't. You can't find them they will never reveal themselves until it's necessary so he lying and If I were her I would go back home
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I just wanna know why you deleted 'Just Beyond Reach' fic I was actually enjoying it Is that the end of the story ?
jessicariddle87 chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
I got to chapter 17 & it ended! Please add more chapters
Artemis991 chapter 17 . 5/20/2016
Update! Please please please! Pretty please with a chocolate frog on top! *puppy dog eyes*