Reviews for The Return
Mythicall Moon chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Ohhh, I love the story so far! Do keep going!
Shinome Akira chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
More please!
PhantomhiveSebas chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
i just got done watching No.6 for the first time and now i am OBSESSED! I need some lovin between these two Lol! XD I can't wait to read more cause i have to go...TT i will be back, me promise!
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Really nice story. Only the thing I don't get is why the baby hasn't gotten older. Two years have passed, right? That baby should be a toddler by now. Kids grow much faster than you think. It's just kind of weird to have Inukashi grow up, but the baby doesn't...O_O

And I think you're being repetitive here:
{The thought of his Shion being with someone other than himself was too much for Nezumi to bear.}
You already implied that in the paragraphs above. Move on, give us new information. The most killing for a scene is when nothing happens to advance the plot. Every sentence should give the reader something new. Don't delve in the past.
May-kampai chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
How is it that the former actor has no lines for this moment? I really liked that part.
KanoKido chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I love this fic, like, seriously can't even describble how much I love it.
Can't wait to see the next chapter 3
mitsuyo-chan chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Buuu... Poor Shion :(
katelyn.badgley.3 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
u must write more i wuv ittt!
katelyn.badgley.3 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
nezumi is gunna beh the top 0/0 omg
katelyn.badgley.3 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
awwwww nezumi got all lonely sad I WUVS UUUUUUUUUU best BL couple EVEARRRR
mitsuyo-chan chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Nezumi's "suprise" could be worse so you are forgiven :)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Haaa? Nezumi is not going to leave Shion again?
Yukaianne chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I just finished watching No.6 (for the third time, mind you. I just can't get enough of it and Yuuki Kaji's voice acting), and I'm really glad that I stumbled upon this story for my biannual No.6 fix.

I love the story progression, and it kind of makes me feel bad that I haven't written my own No.6 fic. I love your style :D

Anyhow, I've really only read the first chapter so far, but I'm really eager to see where this goes. Please keep writing!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Rikiga as Shion's vater? Hmm... :)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Sad:( But really? You put Nezumi on the bottom? If you said so...