Reviews for Unexpected
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Scorchingly good
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Life, the universe, everything. That is what they are to each other in your world. Love it.
HOS70 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was a lovely glimpse into 221b. You always seem to effortlessly find just the right balance between sexy and tender. Your description of John when Sherlock finds him asleep in bed made my heart flutter.

And this para was absolutely gorgeous: "Sherlock wouldn't voice that he too had been lonely over the last several days. The words always got stuck in his throat, but they weren't necessary. John knew, he always knew. In the moments when Sherlock would ache to express his emotion, feeling that if he couldn't declare it everything would slip away, John knew. He'd press a tender kiss into Sherlock's temple and whisper meaningless words and everything would be right again. John knew, and that was all that mattered." Awwww!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh, this was really good! I loved it! :D
emmish chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
" It was inconsiderate for the doctor to have seduced him all those months ago and now just abandon the relationship because some idiot woman decided to procreate. Sherlock had become accustomed to their regular sexual encounters and being denied them was causing a continuously unsettling feeling in his body. Just the previous evening he'd suffered an uncontrollable erection simply because he'd chosen to wear one of John's shirts that smelled particularly like him."
That sounds very in character for Sherlock :D

" Each beat of his heart was diverting blood flow south, and as he watched his erection angled up slightly, the dark red head emerging from the foreskin. Sherlock smiled, reaching down to pull gently on himself a few times, enjoying the slight tingle in his lower back at the action."
Lovely ;)

" For someone who was a soldier and a doctor, John was alarmingly slow at waking up." Great line :D

Wonderfully descriptive and hot :P Love it :P
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I was thrilled to see the alert indicating you had posted a new story! I loved it from beginning to end; especially the alluring description of John lying in bed asleep. Thank you for sharing this!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think my favourite part of this is the detailed description of Sherlock tracing John's sleeping figure with his eyes. It's so vivid that I can see everything, down to the grey sheet. I love it. Lucky them, too, having a warm upper storey flat in the winter - I wish!

I also love the care with which Sherlock moves, easing himself onto the bed so he won't wake John. Who hasn't tried to ease themselves onto (or off of) a bed so as not to wake someone else (even if for non-sexy purposes ;) The way Sherlock can move from impatience to patience is so very him. And the observation that John has poor waking up reflexes made me giggle.

This was a great piece: a lot of sexiness mixed with exactly the right amount of tenderness and mocking humour, so very them in all respects. Thank you, and keep up the fantastic work.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
'The sun shining through the windows highlighted the dust particles floating in the air and Sherlock made a mental note to monitor them more closely to determine if Mrs. Hudson's weekly cleanings increased or decreased the density.'

Hahahahaha. Love Sherlock Mental note. :)

'He was angry because he missed John - working with him and sleeping with him. It was inconsiderate for the doctor to have seduced him all those months ago and now just abandon the relationship because some idiot woman decided to procreate. Sherlock had become accustomed to their regular sexual encounters and being denied them was causing a continuously unsettling feeling in his body. Just the previous evening he'd suffered an uncontrollable erection simply because he'd chosen to wear one of John's shirts that smelled particularly like him.'

This is amazing. It's a wonderful combination of sweet, sexy, and yet still so amazingly Sherlock.

'The detective paused instantly – waking John with anything other than kisses and touches would be catastrophic.'

Oh kill me know. So sweet and sexy.

'He eyed the spot below John's ear; John loved to bed kissed there and he'd groan, melting into the mattress when Sherlock used his teeth."

I loved this paragraph. Sherlock trying to decide what to do. So sexy (small note you added a letter 'd' on the end of be.)

'Sherlock wouldn't voice that he too had been lonely over the last several days. The words always got stuck in his throat, but they weren't necessary. John knew, he always knew. In the moments when Sherlock would ache to express his emotion, feeling that if he couldn't declare it everything would slip away, John knew. He'd press a tender kiss into Sherlock's temple and whisper meaningless words and everything would be right again. John knew, and that was all that mattered.'

Oh my goodness. Amazing.

And the plans for the date at the end. Hilarous. I loved this story. Thank you so much for another great addition to the fandom.
Rairakku
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love this sentence: "It was inconsiderate for the doctor to have seduced him all those months ago and now just abandon the relationship because some idiot woman decided to procreate."

You my dear can write some fantastic smut! I adore that there are so many feelings tangled up in the sex. That's what, to me, makes it fantastic. ;-)