Reviews for Beck and Riley Forever or Never?
Areas to improve chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Beck is OOC.
1. he has discipline, he understands how important it is to treat wounds
2. Riley sleeping with the Fallen is like the elephant in the room, they dont talk about it because they dont want to think about it. it only comes up in convo, and even then, briefly in the last book.
3. "I keep thinkin' about what happened that night… Ya know, with the fallen and everythin'… All the things I said to ya…" No, he didn't say. All the things he shouted at her. All the things she deserved to be shouted at about." is OOC. Beck doesnt really like to talk about his feelings especially at this stage where he is still together with "stick chick"
4. Beck would probably not say this:
"but it's a guy thing. We have pride!"
If he had pride, he wouldnt even mention this phrase in conversation. He would probably think about it inwardly, but he is unlikely to say anything about it.
5. i like that you have his accent down pat.
anon chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Please make another one.
valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
that was great ! is there more ?
The Pink Archer chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
YES! YES! YES! THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I especially loved the last few scenes... aww, what the heck... I loved this story way too much!
The Pink Archer chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
*squeal* Love this chapter! Riley and Beck have finally revealed their feelings!
The Pink Archer chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love this! I really love Simi's monologue here. It really reflects Beck and Riley's relationship :)
The Pink Archer chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I hate Stick Chick. I swear... this is a great story! I can't wait to read what's next! I hope Beck and Riley end up together. Love stories like these! And I love it!