Reviews for Urple Eyes
Gracie Pearl chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow. I don't know what to say. Wow. Good parody, but anyone who uses anything that even has to do with the Ainulindale is a real fan. But, you managed to combine Star Wars, the Silmarillion, Twilight and the Avengers into one fic. Wow.
KatieTheBaka chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OH MY GODS I CAN'T EVEN *breathes deeply* OH MY FREAKIN'... lolololoololololooooooollllllll
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOL! This was... so bizarre. Hilariously so. Ah, madlibs. It's been so long since I played that game, I forgot how funny it is. Yes, OCs are the worst. I might not mind if they weren't Mary Sues... oh who am I kidding, I still wouldn't like 'em. ;D Stop pairing Loki with random women! Right?
Very funny, needed that laugh. And this line, 'In a swift move, Loki ripped off his left tonsil and kicked him in the eyelash.' I just can't... XD
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
HAHAHHAHAA! I quite agree-Loki is not at all the romantic type! I haven't actually read any of those stories, but I get the idea!
IAteATurtle chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
YEAAAAAHHH! This is awesome, everything about it is hilarious! Carressing her toenails? Kicking a guy in the eyelashes? Funniest thing ever! Seriously this is what I think about all the OCs he he paired with. Thank you so much for writing this!
Morgaur chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
funny.
Ainulindalondeque - Ainulindale?
Nice crack!fic.
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This story was AWESOME! I laughed my face red, and it was SUCH a good portrayal of so many of the Loki/OC romances out there; basically an oversugared tornado.
This is a definite read-again for me.
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
:snort: :giggle: Yeah, this really reminds me of some of the stuff I've read out there. From the Mary-sueness to the 'WtF, that makes NO sense!'
Ri696q chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh gawd! That had me laughing so hard!
And you are way too true.
But you should probably fill this under completed...