Reviews for Exit the mutt, enter the Bat-mutt
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I like to to say about this chapter. After Dudley and Kitty became old and passed on, the ghost of Jack Rabbit was told to apologized to Dudley, Kitty, agents at T.U.F.F and everybody at Petropolis for all the crimes he committed in the past and everybody forgives him. The God tells Jack is reprieved but he is debar to see Dudley and Kitty anymore for his afterlife and he is sent to perdition.
The Dudleyman chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Cool Story Dude Finally we see Dudley acting mature competent and have muscle here Keep up with the Good work
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
ya voy leyendo unas 5 historias del bat-chucho creo? bueno la cosa es q este es el comienzo y me encanto.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
eso si se tiene q convertir en una peli, cuanto drama, romance, y un poquis de misterio.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
q hermoso momento del beso.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
oh por dios...MALDITA SEAS Q CONTINUE
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
q chévere, así inicia entonces eh?
SAMURAIsensei71 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Really good story! :D
Darknight293 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Hm, not a bad story. Though I feel that your chapters could have had more...description, which would have made them longer. Preferably the fight scenes that are said to last a few minutes, but from what we read, it seems to last a few seconds.

Also, please don't confuse my name with the movie "Dark knight". I've been making accounts with this name and even made an oc for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Finally, making more stories of this seems like a good idea. If you can think them up of course. :)
Nicholas Andrews chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
*puts on a bat man suit* I AM, THE BAT BOY
Sara lovelymusic chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Inning and... he grabbed her wrist ask wats she's doin yadda yadda
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
greas of war lancer best idea ever.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
MORE BAT_MUTT STORIES MORE PLZ that one was cool. the next one if you make it kitty should become dudley's side kick thats all for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
great story i really like it make more stories thats all
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
epic story dude make more stories dude once again good story!