Reviews for Angel Eyes tell Little Lies
creativethinking chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my scissors I love this! I know we probably wouldn't get a Bade child but even if this happens with Jade's little brother. It would be perfect for the show (if we ever get it back...:(
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hahaha! I loved this!
Noah 'butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth' Oliver sounds adorable...!
I'm so greedy! I want you to update everything... And write some more Noah fics! I know I'm demanding. I don't have a defensive apology for it either.
Actually, if you think about it.. it's your fault for writing so well ;)
BB x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
TheBlueMask chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is so funny! I really laughed hard, especially on the last part! ))) Great work!
Badelicious chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Lol that's cute and funny I loved it
secretkp831 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Funny story. Loved it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Legendary Story
midnight craving chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
LOL! Super cute and funny! I really enjoyed this XD I love when little boys like Noah are so attached and angelic to only their mothers haha
khay chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Omg. Omg. Omg.

Thank you! This was great! I love it. Noah scares the heck out of me, but I loved it! I'm guessing some of Noah's stunts are based on your personal baby-sitting adventures? Poor B!

My absolute favorite part: "In fact if anything she was sure that Noah Oliver was the spawn of Satan (Satan being his mother Jade West Oliver)."
Excellent characterization!

And the ending! Of course Jade would recognize that innocent look in her baby boy's eyes. She probably practiced that look in the mirror thousands of times as a child. And of course she wouldn't get mad at her precious baby. She'd use him to torture her friends instead.

This fic is made of WIN :)

Thanks so much!
LuvBadeForever chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
hahaha I loved it! Good job! )
Degrassi223 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hahaha sooo funny! And sooo cute! Rotfl at the end with Trina. Jade and Noah are evil!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awww, so cute! Bade baby!
DemiMora chapter 1 . 10/10/2012