Reviews for Out Cold
notjesternorfool chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
yukari, saying that junpei is the local fool is complete slander, everyone knows the local fool is minato the floor sleeper! ...(recognizes how that sound coming from someone who likes to sleep on the floor all if its soft) shush i i'm just pointing out the obvious and the joke you were probably using!
SilverIceRing chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Though each one was short, they were definitely all good. Definitely a fun little team fluff.
kyubbifox9 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
This was a fantastic read. You captured the social links personalities and relationships with Minato, and his personality, perfectly. Though I was expecting a reference to the sun arcana when he read I did love Ken's "this never happened" hahahaha.
PJO FOREVER chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I know Ikutsuki was evil, but that was TORTURE!
PJO FOREVER chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Don't worry Minako, I feel the same way.
Ginshi-chan chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Woo! This has been a fun journey Funny! Glad to have been a part of it!
Aniki120 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
I was the first follower? Go figure. Anyways, I loved the story, and I'll see what else you've got for me to read.
13TheAce chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
I liked this story. It was a funny ride and had good moments. Great job!
Miss Hanamura chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
I might've already said this, but I love you.
Yup, that's it. This was just really sweet and asdfghjkl;- *so bad at leaving reviews*
Sacchin chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Yeah! Ninja-Aigis! I've been thinking... How about a visit or something from the Velvet room people? I can imagine Elizabeth saying "random" stuff about Minato's condition, heck she can even pose as a doctor or something! xD
Sacchin chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Cough syrup... *shiver* Minato's description of it really fit the bill.
Sacchin chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Aww! Koro-chan was really fluffy there!
Sacchin chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha! My sides! Minato's reactions were simply priceless! xD
Sacchin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Haha! I can't believe i did not see this! Minato getting sick! A very entertaining idea! xD The floor is comfy! Haha! I'll be reading on!
Ginshi-chan chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Robo-ninja to the rescue!