Reviews for Broken embraces
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Omg I love this plssssssssss update soon
awshizzle327 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I love it! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeee update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
PLEASE... UPDATE SOON!
Zing chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I would like to see more of this story it has a good thing going
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
really ur just gonna leave it hanging like all your other stories
anubisd101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Did they get together?!
matchmaker12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
fabinafan4life chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it more please.
Lulu Parke chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I really hope you continue. This story is amazing
PeacefulHopenessOfLoveAndJoy chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I do not like this...I LOVE THIS!
lucidchange chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
ahhhhhh i love it! how to rock seriously needs more QUALITY zacey fics, and yours is incredible!
Brixon chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Whoa, this chapter is the epitome of an author's genius. I mean wow your words the character depth and plot development you gave this story is more than sub-par dear. Goodness, my heart is smiling yet at the same time it has a questioning gaze. I felt for Zander and Kacey and I love their siblings.

Kacey's mother is someone that I know is going to be a main assest to Kacey's story. I wonder why you focus on the same color of eyes and similarities. Usually when a person in literature does that your putting emphasis on it to allow readers to start building upon a structure.

Dru...awesome. Love her totally.

Update soon, please.