Reviews for What Sebastian Wants
Case chapter 1 . 2/20
Loved it, it was great
Princess Andromeda II chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
wow surprisingly good and detailed, but not even in a really vulgar way. i'm VERY impressed. most lemons are just downright gross (yeah i know it's a lemon but that's not what i mean), but this seemed more like something that would actually happen in one of the books. you have a REALLY nice writing style too. good job!
tosha chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is creepy why the hell would you write this to describe sebastian... that is creepy
Grace chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I loved it
Yuki Kamea chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Really nice! I loved the detail you put into it. The only crisis mi could give is the name issue. Sebastian told Clary to call him Johnathan when he handed her the red dress to wear prior to this scene. Still with that being said I thought you caught Sebastians character perfectly :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Realistic and in-character. Good job!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow...
Shamayka chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I love it sooooooooooooo much
marfrog12 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Maybe not to this extent but I wanted there to be more for, if only for a split second, between Clary and her brother in the book. So much so that I actually just got done reading the part you took from the book before I had to get an alternative story. So, thanks for writing it haha
QueenVerlacian chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is a really good
shadowglove chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I seriously thought this might happen in the story. Glad to see I wasn't the only one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Amazing and so descriptive
Mushymushy chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Umm... This ain't ont the book ?
SailorVegeta13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
What Sebastian wants... Sebastian gets. See, this is closer to what I think should have happened. Thanks for writing it; I've wanted to but couldn't have done anywhere near as good of a job as you did.