Reviews for The Gray Adventure Part 2
Guardianboy chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
... You skipped the three way. That's pretty much the reason I game here. Also your writing style is a bit fast paced and I can't think of many that write in present tense
Lord Tigrevurmud chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
When are you going to do the new Pokemon fanfic? Also, what's the pairing going to be?
Riku Uzumaki chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
The teaser for the X and Y story was completely expected.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
By the looks of things. The winner of that battle was the one that truly wanted victory the most.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
I guess Kyurem was so desperate to feel things again that he was willing to merge with Nate. Also, it's good to see that Nate and Rose have reconciled... to an extent. I still think they need to talk things over first.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
While I do believe Rosa's reasons for hiding her aura powers were justified, to an extent. She should not have lied to Nate when he put her on the spot earlier in the story.
MegaDragon520 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
So opsessed with this please update soon
Riku Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I knew it, and I'm pretty sure I called it too.
Lord Tigrevurmud chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Thanks for the update!
Lord Tigrevurmud chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Update Please :D
Lord Tigrevurmud chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Only one problem...

MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE. :D
sark chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Why do I have the feeling evee is turning into the fairy type
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I hope this story will be finished by the time Pokemon X & Y comes out on October 12. Speaking of X & Y, can you please create an XYZ Adventures story. P.s. Is there going to be a big orgy at the end of this story?
Riku Uzumaki chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I believe getting molested by a ghost was weird enough to significantly freak Nate out.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »